Download UP Forest Guard Exam Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern: Dear candidates, who have successfully applied for UP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 can now check the updated syllabus and exam pattern from this page. Here, we provided the completed UPSSSC Wildlife Guard & Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Salary (or Grade Pay) or more information.
UP Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2022
UPSSSC has invited online applications for the recruitment of Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard vacancies. This is a very good opportunity job seekers who are seeking for Sarkari Naukri in Forest Department. The mode of selection for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy is done on the basis of a written exam, physical Efficiency test or interview. So, for the best preparation for the UP Forest Guard Exam 2022, you must know the detailed UPSSSC Forest Guard (Van-Daroga) Syllabus and exam pattern.
UPSSSC UP Forest Guard (Van-Daroga) Syllabus 2022- Details
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post name||Forest Guard (Van Daroga) (Forester) Posts|
|No. of Posts||701|
|Category||Syllabus And Exam pattern|
|Starting Date to Submit Application||17th October 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06th November 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Forest Guard Exam Pattern
Applied candidates for the exam have to check the exam pattern before appearing in the exam. We have provided the detailed UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2022 for reference to the candidates. You can also find the UPSSC Syllabus for Forest Guard posts on the Official website. Candidates can check the below Exam Pattern for adequate Preparation.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||60||60|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||20||20|
|Type of Examination: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration: 02 Hours|
- The written examination will be of objective type choice questions
- The composite paper will carry 180 questions for a total of 180 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- There will be no negative marking.
UP Forest Guard PST, PET & Medical Exam Pattern 2022
- Candidates who will be qualifying for the written test & the interview will be called to appear in the Personality Test. The total marks of the Interview will be 20 marks.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
PST Test will be qualifying in nature. The applicants will be expected to have the following physical measurements:
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||General/ OBC/ SC||152 cms|
|ST||160 cms||ST||147 cms|
|Chest (Expanded)||General/ OBC/SC||84 cms||Weight||45 to 58 Kgs|
- Aspirants who will pass the Written Test and the Interview, for them the above-mentioned test will be conducted.
- Note: Minimum 5 cms Chest Expansion is Mandatory.
Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- The Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates who have passed the Physical Standard Test (PST).
- For the PET test, Male candidates need to complete the race of 25 Kms in 4 hours with 10 kilograms weight, and Female candidates to finish the race of 14 km in 4 hours.
- PET will have no impact on the merit lists as this is only for qualifying purposes.
- After completing all the tests aspirants will be checked whether they are medically fit or not as per the scale of the Medical tests.
UPSSSC Forest Guard/Van Daroga Selection Process
Aspirants will be selected for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Vanarakshak posts based on their performance in the below tests.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2022 PDF
Hindi Insight & Writing Ability
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग
- तद्भव तत्सम
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- About India
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
- History – India & World
- Cultural Heritage
- General Science
- Space & IT
- Indian Constitution
- National News (current)
- Indian Culture
- Political Science
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity & Governance
- Science & Technology
- Scientific observations
- International issues
- Economic Scene
- Everyday Science
- Sports and Games
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Days
- General Knowledge of Karnataka
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Current events
- Current Affairs
- Social Science
- Inventions in the World
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence