DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruiment 2022
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has soon announced a recruitment notification named DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire keen and desires for filling up 982 posts of Assistant Teacher & Junior Engineers posts. Candidates having B.Ed, 10+2, Graduate, Diploma, Engg Graduate qualifications must apply for this job through the online mode.
Online applications for DSSSB Assistant teacher Jobs 2022 will be accepted from the starting date given below. For complete details related to DSSSB JE Recruitment 2022 such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, also download the official notification pdf is attached as well or for more updates follow this page of naukaricareer.com
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022: Quick Details
|Name of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher & JE|
|No. of Posts||982|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates- DSSSB Assistant Teacher, JE Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max.- 30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
|Name of the post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||637 (UR-332, OBC-119, SC-115, ST-35, EWS-36 including PH(VH)-29)||1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002.
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- years Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board.
Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
3. Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||141 (UR-77, OBC-26, SC-21, ST-09, EWS-08 including PH(VH-10, OH-1)||1. Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or it’s equivalent with atleast 45% marks from a recognized Board/university.
2. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||204 (UR-55, OBC-63,SC-39, ST-27, EWS-20 including PH-(OL-2, OA-02, PDD-4)||1. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
2. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ Board/ Institute plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
3. In case of Diploma- two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
Place of Posting
|Name of the post||Place of Posting|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||Directorate of Education|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Delhi Jal Board|
₹ 9300- 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200 Group: ‘B’
On the basis of One Tier (T)/ Two Tier (T) examination scheme.
How to Apply For DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment Online Form?
Eligible candidates must have a recent photo or signature before applying for the application form.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official site of DSSSB or click on the below link
- Now go to the home page or click on the official notification page
- Read the official notification carefully and
- Click on apply online link
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Submit the application fee
- Submit the form and take the printout of the form for future use.
Important Links- DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|