UP eDistrict Login Portal Online Registration For Caste, Income, Residence Certificate e district up gov.in Registration 2022 उत्तर प्रदेश आय/जाति/निवास eDistrict UP Login Portal UP eDistrict Registration Portal Link How To Apply For e district up gov.in certificate form E District Certificate Online Registration Form
eDistrict UP Login Portal
Registration on eDistrict UP Login Portal: Dear visitors, if you belong to Uttar Pradesh State In India and searching for edistrict up portal. Every citizens required a lot of certificates like Caste, Income, Residence or government documents for many important works. In that case, the problem arises in front of the common man that were and in how many days or how to apply for all these certificates.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has provided the UP eDistrict portal where all the work of certificate application and verification etc. is done through online mode. Here, in this article we will tell you all the important services available on the e-District UP portal, as well as complete information about the eDistrict UP login process and registration process etc.
eDistrict UP Portal 2022: Details
|Portal Name||UP eDistrict Log In Portal|
|Benefits on Portal||Registration For Caste, Income, Residence Certificate|
What is eDistrict UP?
The government of Uttar Pradesh has started the UP eDistrict Portal and the e-governance scheme launched by the Government of India. The main objective of starting this portal is to computerize people-centric services. Actually, for many of your government work in Uttar Pradesh, it is very important for you to have UP Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificate etc., although caste certificate is not required for general category people.
In such a situation, all these certificates are created through the eDistrict UP portal. here in this article on eDistrict UP, you find all the details about the online application and verification of your caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate etc.
eDistrict.UP.nic.in: The work of making / verification of Caste Certificate (Caste Certificate), Income Certificate (Income Certificate) and Domicile Certificate (Residence Certificate) etc. in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Portal edistrict.up.nic.in “ E-District”.
However, you will have to go to your nearest public service center to get all these certificates made. Here these documents of yours will be easily generated within 2-3 days.
eDistrict UP Gov In
Services related to pension, exchange, khatauni, certificate, complaint, public distribution system, revenue litigation and registration in employment centers have been included on this website e district up gov, launched by the Uttar Pradesh government.
By implementing this project in all the districts of Uttar Pradesh, the state government has established many public service centers for providing facilities to the general public and for delivery of services. All these public service centers are being set up by the District Service Provider (DSP) organization at the Panchayat level, for more information you can visit https://edistrict.up.gov.in/.
Online Services Available on eDistrict Uttar Pradesh Portal
You can get information about online services available on eDistrict Uttar Pradesh portal through the table given below –
Name of the Department Services Available
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Status Certificate etc.
Panchayati Raj Department
- Application for copy of family register
Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Disability Certificate
- Permission to use loudspeaker / public address system/sound amplifier
- Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
- Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
- Explosives – Transport License (LE-4)
- Explosives – Storage and Sale License (LE-5)
- Fireworks – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
- Fireworks – Storage License (LE-2)
- Fireworks – Transport License (LE-4)
- Fireworks – Storage and Sales License (LE-5)
Social Welfare Department
- Application for Marriage and Illness Grant
- Application for complaint about atrocities
Women Welfare and Child Development Department
- Financial assistance to women victims of dowry system
- Legal Aid for Women Victims of Dowry System
- Grant scheme for marriage of daughter of widow destitute women
- Couple Award Scheme to Promote Widow Marriage
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Application for loan / grant for rehabilitation by disabled person
- Application for grant for marrying a disabled person
- Grant for Artificial Limbs to Persons with Disabilities
- Honorable Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme
- Honorable Chief Minister Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme
eDistrict UP Login
eDistrict UP Login: If you want to check the status of certificates and do many other related tasks on the portal, then for this you have to go to the eDistrict UP Login page, the public service portal of Uttar Pradesh, and fill the requested information.
Select your login type in the above box and then by entering your username and password, you can easily do E-District Login UP.
EDISTRICT.UP.NIC.IN Certificate Status
Apart from this, if you want, you can also check your EDISTRICT.UP.NIC.IN Certificate Status on this portal by following the following steps.
- For this, you have to visit the official website.
- By going here, clicking on the “Application Status” link appearing on the main page and filling the information sought in it.
- Apart from this, if you wish, you can also check the status of your application with the help of the link in our “Important Links” section.
eDistrict UP Certificate Verification
eDISTRICT Verification UP: After the creation of caste certificate, income certificate) and residence certificate etc., if you want, you can verify it sitting at home.
- First of all, go to the eDistrict UP portal “E-District”.
- After visiting the portal “E-District”, you will see a link named “Verification of Certificate” on the main page itself.
- By clicking on it, there you can verify your certificate by entering the serial number of your certificate
Required Documents for Income certificate Online
- passport size photo
- identity card
- self attested declaration form
- photocopy of aadhar card
- photocopy of ration card
- Certificate attested by the councilor or village head
List of documents required for Caste certificate Online
- photocopy of ration card
- One passport size photograph of the person
- A written document by the village head
- Photocopy of family register
- income certificate
Documents required for Residence certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- water bill
- electricity bill
- 2 photos
Validity Of Domicile Certificate
A domicile certificate can be valid for a maximum period of 3 years, but in many circumstances, it can be used after more than 3 years.
In such a situation, if you also have your original residence certificate 3 years or older, then you should get a new one. So that the validity of your (validity of residence certificate) Validity Of Domicile Certificate i.e. original residence certificate (niwas praman patra ki validity) remains.
Caste certificate Validity
Caste certificate can be for a maximum period of 3 years, but in extreme circumstances it can be used after more than 3 years.
In such a situation, if you also have your residence certificate 3 years old or older, then you should get a new one. So that your (validity of caste certificate) remains.
Income certificate Validity
Income certificate can be for a maximum of 3 years, so if you also have your residence certificate for 3 years or more, then you should get a new one. So that your (validity of income certificate) remains.
eDistrict Application Status
Following is the way to check the status of e-District Income or Residence application.
- First click on https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/, after that the homepage of e-district Uttar Pradesh portal will open in front of you.
- Now click on the link of application status present on the homepage, after clicking, a status tracking form will open on your screen.
- After that now enter your application number and click on search button and check UP e district application status.
- By following the above steps you can check income certificate application status & residence certificate application status and caste certificate application status.
eDistrict UP Portal Links
|eDistrict UP Official Site||Click Here|
|eDistrict UP Log in Portal||Click Here|
|GAV Registration Link||Click Here|
G.A.V. on e-District UP portal How to register / login
To register for GAV (Government Approved Valuer) on this portal you have to follow the following steps –
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the edistrict UP official website.
- After this, now the edistrict UP Homepage will open in front of you, here you have to click on the ‘GAV Registration’ option given above.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter the mobile number and select the Generate OTP option.
- Now OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it here, after that a form will open, you will have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- After entering all the details, submit the form.
- After this your GAV registration will be completed, apart from this, if you want, you can also login to GAV by clicking on the login button by entering your pancard number, password and captcha code.
How to Search CSC Center on eDistrict UP Online Portal
Following is the complete procedure to find CSC Center on e-District UP Online Portal –
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of e-district UP.
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click on the option of ‘Service Centre’, after that a new page will open in front of you where you will see 2 options – first option will be ‘Pincode’ and second option will be ‘Area’.
- Now select the option as per your convenience and enter the details of Pincode or DSP, District, Tehsil, Block etc.
- After that click on the ‘Show’ button given below and after that you will get the list of all the CSC centers in that area and their complete information will be displayed on your screen.
- Through above steps you can search for CSC Center from e District Uttar Pradesh Portal.
FAQs related to e-district portal
What is eDistrict UP?
The UP e-District portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This portal has been started under the e-governance scheme and the main objective of starting it is to computerize public centric services.
How to check your Certificate Status on e-District UP Portal?
To see your Certificate Status on the e-District UP portal, you have to go to the official website and search by entering your application number.
How to get your Income/Caste/Residence Certificate in Uttar Pradesh?
To get your income / caste / residence certificate made in Uttar Pradesh, you can take the help of e-district up portal or you can contact your nearest public service center.
How many days does it take to generate income/caste/residence certificate?
Although Income / Caste / Residence certificate is generated through eDistrict UP portal in 2 to 3 days, but in extreme circumstances it can take 7 days.
How to login in UP e-District?
To login UP e District, you have to go to the official website and enter your username and password on the login page.
Through this article, we provided brief information related to eDistrict Login to get income/caste/residence certificate made on e-District UP portal. For more details, you can also visit the official website – eDistrict up gov in.