EPFO Recruitment 2019
To hire the keen and passionate job contenders for filling up 280 posts of Assistant. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is going to conduct the recruitment examination to the post of Assistants under direct recruitment quota in EPFO. Candidates having Degree from a recognized university and are between 20 years to 27 years of age for filling 280 Assistant Vacancies with entry pay of ₹44,900 in EPFO, New Delhi. EPFO Examination from 30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019. online from are available from May 30, 2019 to June 25, 2019. Direct Apply Online links are given below in the page of naukaricareer.com
EPFO Recruitment 2019- Short Information
|Name of organization||The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|No. of Posts||280|
|Last Date to Apply||25 June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jun 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters||20 Jul 2019 to 30 Jul 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates||30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019|
|All other categories||₹500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
20 years to 27 years as on 25 Jun 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
|Category||No. of Post|
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay ₹ 44,900 In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
On the basis of Examination.
How to Apply For EPFO Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all visit the official site that is https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future use.