Happy Teachers Day 2019, 05th September Quotes-Send Wishes
Happy Teachers Day India 2018:
Teachers Day is the most part and parcel day for every teacher and students, in India Teaches’ Day is celebrated on 5th September as a tribute and remembrance of a great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. On this special day, students show their love and respects towards their teachers to thank them for molding their personalities. This day we wish to our teachers for inspiring and guiding us on the right path of life. So student can heartily welcome and say Send Wishes and lovely quotes to their teachers as they are presented below on this page
Dr. Radhakrishnan devoted his knowledge, love and guidance to Indians and in 1962 he became the President of India and we celebrate his birthday “5th September” as Teachers’ Day. In every student life role of teachers is very important as there is no knowledge without teachers. Teachers devote their selfless service for teachings and shaping the life of various students to improve knowledge, potential and confidence for the right way of success. Here are the best Teachers Day Quotes and Wishes are represented below by our dedicated team.
Teachers Day Best Wishes and Quotes
- You are not just a teacher, But a true inspiration to me. You did not just do your job, But a lot more than this.
- The way you teach,
The knowledge you share,
The care you take,
The love you shower.
- Makes you “The world’s best teacher”
You Guided Me When I Was Lost, You Supported Me,
When I Was Weak, You Have Enlightened me all through.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- Teachers are like the candles, which consume themselves to brighten the lives of others.
- We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts
You have put in for educating and guiding us.
- To someone who is a sincere and wonderful person as well as an amazing educator.
- All of your hard work and efforts are greatly appreciated.
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
Role of Teacher in Our Life:
One of the most special gifts God has given to us is Teacher. A teacher is very important in the life of everyone life as they are the one who teach us to perform different tasks in our life. Teaches is the only profession who create who teaches all other profession such as doctors, engineer, architect, army etc.
- Education: A teacher is the person who plays a great role in every student life by providing best education. A good teacher has many qualities as its give shapes to the future of every student for successful life.
- Inspiration: Sometimes Teachers punish their students to let them understand that they had done a wrong thing which is bad for their future and sometimes they give reward and appreciation to them for their great works. Teachers are the one who make their students to understand the difference between right and wrong and prepare them to take right decision of their life.
- Guidance: Teachers guide their students to the leading way of development, knowledge, and enlightenment. They are like a lighthouse in our life which shows us right direction to the way of our success.
Best 5 Gifts you can give to your Teachers:
Chocolate & Flowers: Students can give chocolates & flowers to their teachers to brighten and sweeten up their day and showing respect and love towards them.
Greeting Cards: In the beautiful greeting card students can share their wishes and blessings towards their teachers and telling them how important they mean to them for supporting and all things they have done for them to lead them to the right direction of success.
Dairy and Pen: This gift is so sensible and suitable gift for any teacher and not so expensive for this special occasion. You can also write down some thoughts and quotes in the diary and then gift to them.
Novels & Books: A set of amazing books or novels is the best gift from the student’s side to the teachers showing their gratitude and respect to them.
Photo Frames: Photo Frames can be the most memorable gift to anybody as you can give memorable and special moments to keep all life through. You can click a group photo with the teacher and gift them for the good memories of all those times.
So we the team of naukaricareer.com wish you the Happy Teachers Day and hope you all have an amazing and joyful day that may create best memories of this auspicious day to keep you smiling all through the life . Viewers you can also get Articles on upcoming events so stay connected to our web portal time to time you can also bookmark this page by using Ctrl+D.
- Latest Government Jobs 2019-20 Central/ State Govt Jobs Notification
- Pratiyogita Darpan November 2019- Download PDF In Hindi
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019- Apply for 25 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts