How to Apply for PAN Card
Get all details about How to Apply for PAN Card?As we know that PAN (Permanent Account Number) is mandatory for financial transactions such as professional fees or receiving taxable remuneration or sale or purchase of assets and more. Now it also serves as an identity proof and its main objective is to use a worldwide identification key to track monetary transactions that might have a taxable section to stop tax avoidance.
So, if you are willing to apply for New PAN and don’t know How to Apply for PAN Card Online? Then, don’t go anywhere else because here we’re providing you the full right information to apply for New PAN Card Online using Aadhaar Card.
For individual PAN Appliers, the whole process is administered by PAN Service providers namely NSDL & UTIITSL. Those who don’t have Permanent Account Number, they may apply by filling 49A online Application form through NSDL Portal and also check his status through this portal only.
To get more details, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of naukaricareer.com
Who can apply for PAN Card Online?
Candidates, who’re going to apply for PAN Card by filling 49A form, must be Indian citizens and Indian citizens located outside India should also use this form to apply for PAN.
Area Of Places Where PAN is Necessary:
- Sale/Purchase of Immovable Property valued more than Rs. 10 lakh.
- Sale/Purchase of all four-wheeler vehicles.
- Time Deposit with banks aggregating more than Rs. lakh per annum.
- Opening an account with a banking company.
- Foreign Travel
- Cash purchase of bank drafts/pay orders/banker’s cheques exceeding Rs. 50,000 a day.
- Payment of mutual funds exceeding Rs. 50,000.
- Payment of Life Insurance Premium exceeding Rs. 50,000 a year.
- Purchase/Sales of goods/services exceeding Rs. 2 lakh per transaction.
- For getting Subsidy on Gas Cylinders/PNG.
PAN Card Online Fees?
If communication Address is within India:
Applicants should pay Rs. 107.00 [ (Application fee 93.00 + 15.00% service tax] that is pay either by Demand Draft Credit Card / Debit Card Net Banking
If communication Address is outside India:
Individuals should pay Rs. 994.00[ (Application fee 93.00 + Dispatch Charges 771.00) + 15.00% service tax] through Credit Card / Debit card and Demand Draft payable at Mumbai.
Appliers authorized to make Credit card / Debit card / Net banking payment are as below, take a look:
|Category of Applicant||Payment by online made by / for|
|Individual||Self, immediate family members (parents, spouse, children)|
|HUF||Karta of the HUF|
|Company||Any Director of the Company|
|Partnership Firm / Limited Liability Partnership||Any Partner of the Firm / Limited Liability Partnership|
|Association of Person(s) / Body of Individuals / Trust / Artificial Juridical Person / Local Authority||Authorized Signatory covered under section 140 of Income Tax Act, 1961|
Must Read Below Provided Instructions Before Going To Apply:
- Online Form to be filled in English Language only.
- Fields marked by asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- The appliers shall leave a blank space after each word/number/punctuation mark in a field.
- Those already allotted a ten-digit alphanumeric PAN shall not apply again as having or using more than one PAN is illegal.
- However, request for a new PAN card with the same PAN or/and changes or correction in PAN data can be made by filling up the form for ‘Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data’.
- AO code (Area Code, AO Type, Range Code and AO Number) of the Jurisdictional Assessing Officer must be filled up by the applicant and these details can be obtained either from the Income Tax Office or an applicant can search for the same by selecting the appropriate option using the details provided in the form.
Simple Steps For How to Apply for PAN Card Online?
- First of all , visit the official website of organization which is www.tin-nsdl.com.
- Secondly, you may select “Apply For PAN Application Online” button i.e. visible at middle side of page.
- Now from next opened page, you may hit on “Read Guidelines / Instruction” links and then hit on “Apply” link.
- After that, you must fill PAN Online Application Form 49AA with all required information and submit it by pressing the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, you may check PAN Card Online Status by hitting on “Know Status Of PAN / TAN Application” button.
- On confirmation, candidate shall save and print this acknowledgment. The acknowledgment duly signed, affixed with below listed documents must be sent to below stated address.
Applicants, who’ve already Permanent Account Number and they forgot to link your aadhaar card, then they may link their Aadhar card through below provided direct link.
List Of PAN Card Documents Required:
- Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India
- Elector’s photo identity card
- Driving licence
- Ration card having photograph of the applicant
- Arms license
Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking
Pensioner card having photograph of the applicant
Central Government Health Service Scheme Card or Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme photo card
Certificate of identity in original signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted officer
Bank certificate in original on letter head from the branch (along with name and stamp of the issuing officer) containing attested photograph and bank account number of the applicant
- Address Proof for How to Apply For PAN Card:
- Passport of the spouse
- Post office passbook having address of the applicant
- Latest property tax assessment order
- Domicile certificate issued by the government
- Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central or State Government of not more than three years old
- Property registration
- Certificate of address in original signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted officer
- Employer certificate in original
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone or broadband connection bill
- Water bill
- Consumer gas connection card or book or piped gas bill
- Bank account statement
- Depository account statement
- Credit card statement
- Proof of Date of Birth:
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Authority or any office authorised to issue Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths or the Indian Consulate as defined in clause (d) of sub-section (1) of section 2 of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (57 of 1955)
- Pension payment order
- Marriage certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
- Matriculation certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the government
- Affidavit sworn before a magistrate stating the date of birth
- Applicants may also attach two recent passport sized photographs for the PAN card application.
Address Where Send Acknowledgement:
At ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8,Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411 016
For More Information, You May Reach Us At:
Call PAN/TDS Call Centre at 020 – 27218080
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS NSDLPAN < space> 15 digit Acknowledgement No. & send to 57575 to obtain application status
Write to: INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT (Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8,Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.
Click Here: PAN Apply Online
Click here: PAN Online Status
Click Here: Link Aadhaar To PAN
To collect detailed information about How to Apply for PAN Card Online?, applicants may log on to this Official Link and you may also follow us on Facebook, twitter or Google plus to collect most recent updates on your timeline wall directly.