Are you facing problems and willing to know about applying for online government jobs or the Sarkari Naukri application form on your mobile or computer? If yes In this article, we will tell you how to fill out the Govt Jobs online form. It is a very important session for those who are going to internet café for applying online applications whether they have a smartphone with internet connectivity. On this page, we inform you to fill out the form online, how to make payment of the fee, and document verification. If you fill the form correctly you’re applying for the job and may be rejected and lose an opportunity to set for the exam. So be careful while filling up the Sarkari Naukri Application form and pay attention to it.
Table of Contents
Steps To fill the Sarkari Naukri Online Form- SSC, UPSC, Railway, And Bank
- First of all, you have to open the official website for filling out the Sarkari Naukri form (go to the link where the vacancy is available).
- Select your post from the column left sidebar.
- Then click on Apply for the desired job.
- Fill out the form including your valid mail, your name, your father’s name, and your mother’s name (if required), the phone number should be in working.
- After this, you get a unique id and password to log in.
- Please note it down somewhere because of the need in the future for filling up the application form so keep it safe.
Fill up the application form-:
- Now, you have to log in to the application page using your id and password that you have via offline message or by email.
- Fill out the application form.
- Take all your documents off while filling out the form.
- Now fill in all required details carefully especially double-checking Name / DOB/percentage/ Passing Year with concerned with you 10th marks sheet.
- Match the entire column that you filled correctly or not.
Upload the documents-
- All documents should be scanned and converted into the required format as instructed on the web page.
- Upload all scanned documents as required by the form.
- The documents may contain like 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, or graduation mark sheet, and identity is required to upload inserting the unique 10 – 12 number given by the government to you.
- After successfully filling out the form and uploading documents make payment.
- Now it’s time to make payment.
- Select the mode which is suitable for you
- For online mode fill out the Challan form online with the detail of bank (rupee/credit/debit) cards.
- The detail will require is the CVV code which is present on the back of the card 3 – a digit unique which has to be mentioned there, 10 – a digit card number that also is mentioned, and the expiry date (only months and year is required) is also be mentioned.
- Enter the amount which is required to pay. Submit the Challan form and make the payment fee required by the form.
Print the form-:
- Before making payment, check the whole form and the details you have filled in are correct or not.
- After making payment an e – print outcome in front of you.
- Save it to your computer or any device because it may need if something goes wrong or unavailable of admit card
Above are the simple steps that every candidate should follow while filling up the application form. We Hope you get clear information and understand properly. Be aware of filling these for because if we do a mistake our application form will cancel and admit card will not receive at your end. So be careful while filling out the forms. For more updates, keep visiting our page or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.