HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 162 Special Educator Posts in HSSPP, Panchkula, Haryana on Contract Basis. Organization is going to hire keen and desires job seekers for filling up those posts. Online Applications are invited by Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad – HSSPP from 05 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 25 Mar 2019 05:00 PM. Get complete details about HSSPP Recruitment 2019 check below.
Total Vacancies: 162
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Mar 2019 04:00 PM|
|General Category candidates||₹500 + Bank Charges|
|Female/ SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC candidates of Haryana State||₹250 + Bank Charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Haryana Shiksha Sadan, Sector 5, Panchkula – 134105
Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed
(General) with diploma in Special Education or equivalent
(2) Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric standard as one of the subject.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Special Educator (Visual Impairment)||40|
|Special Educator (Mental Retardation)||44|
|Special Educator (Hearing Impairment)||78|
₹20,850 per month
The selection will be on the basis of Written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HSSPP’s website (direct link is given below) from 05 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 25 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://recruitment-portal.in/.
- Go to “Latest Recruitments” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.