IAS Exam Notification 2019 Civil Services (Pre) Exam Date, Application FormIAS Exam Notification 2019
Dear applicants Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) has released IAS Notification 2019 at the official website from 19 February 2019. So, those candidates who are searching for IAS Exam Notification 2019 they can check the complete dates & details from this page.
According to dates, the commission has scheduled the IAS Civil Services preliminary examination on 02 June 2019 and the Mains examination on 20 September 2019. The application for the IAS Civil Services examination will be available from 19 February 2019 and the last date to fill the application is 18 March 2019.
Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Civil Services is one of the highest posts among the Twenty Four services. Every year thousands of aspirants have appeared in Civil Services examination out of which only a few are recruited. Job seekers who want to appear in the IAS Civil Services examination can fill the application form within the scheduled period.
For more details about IAS Exam Notification 2019 such as age limitation, important dates, exam pattern, mode of application, direct link to apply and many more. So, candidates need to scroll down the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com’
IAS Exam Notification 2019 Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Commission Services (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||IAS Civil Services Exam|
|Last date To Apply||18-03-2019|
IAS Exam Eligibly Criteria:
(1) Candidate must be a citizen of India.
(2) For other services, a contender must be either:—
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree or perusing last year of graduation are eligible to apply for IAS Civil Services Exam whereas candidates are suggested to check the complete qualification details by going to the official notification.
Note: Candidates with professional and technical qualifications are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit For General Candidates:
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates- 05 Years
For OBC candidates-03 Years
PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 10 Years
Maximum Age for J & K Domicile:
General -37 Years
OBC- 40 Years
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
- Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Personal Interview (275 Marks)IAS Exam Pattern:
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern-
|Papers||Details of the question papers||Total Marks||Total Time|
|I||General Studies – This paper will be counted for qualifying to write the Civil Services Mains exam.||200||2 hrs|
|II||Aptitude test (CSAT) – This paper is of qualifying nature, but the candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper. However, marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.||200||2 hrs|
IAS Mains Exam Pattern-
|Paper A||One of the Indian languages from the list selected by the applicants (qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General studies I||250|
|Paper III||General studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General studies III||250|
|Paper V||General studies IV||250|
|Paper VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the applicants from the list of optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub-total||(of Written Exam)||1750|
Expected cut off marks for Civil Services 2019:
|Category||CS (Pre)||CS (Main)||CS (Final)|
How many time candidates can appear for IAS Examination?
|Category||No. of attempts|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||GEN/OBC= 9 Attempts SC/ST= No bar|
|J & K Domicile||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||No bar|
As per the norms of the organization
Candidates are required to pay an application form of Rs.
For General/Others- Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidates- Nil
Candidates can pay the application through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
Way To Fill IAS Exam Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now hit on the “Examination Notification” link available at the right side of the home page.
- Then hit an appropriate link for the IAS Notification 2019
- Read the notification and register for the IAS Civil Services Examination as per the details-
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link available at the right side of the page.
Part 1 Registration:
- Hit the link regarding UPSC IAS Application Form.
- No you will redirect to the new page and the application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill the application form by providing all the complete details.
- Now submit the application form.
- You will receive a registration ID and password
- Note down your registration ID and password.
Part 2 Registration:
- Login by providing the registration ID and password (Date of Birth)
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Now another page will be opened you have to pay an application fee.
- Select the exam center for the examination.
- Finally hit on to Final Submit tab
- At last take a hard copy of the submitted application for, for future reference.
IAS Exam Centers List 2019:
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
|Preliminary Exam date||02-06-2019 (1 Day)|
|Main Exam Date||20-09-2019 (5 Days)|
|Prelims exam result||August 2019|
|Main exam result||January 2020|
|Check Official Notice||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|