Latest career advertisement has been announced by Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection titled as IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. According to the latest notification, this organization is going to hire the keen and desires job seekers for filling up 7275 posts of Clerk. This is the very good job for those candidates who are seeking for the job in Banking sector. So, those candidates are willing to apply for this job they must check all below required eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
To apply for the IBPS Clerk Jobs for 2019-20, aspirants have to submit their application form through online mode. Candidates can apply for the IBPS CRP Clerks-VIII Jobs before the last date 10-10-2018.
Team of Naukaricareer.com provide all the details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 such as age limitation, educational details, mode of selection, pay scale, the method of selection, the procedure to apply for the application form and other details, Candidates need to keep visiting this page or also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Information About IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Number of Vacancies||7275|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Dates to Apply||Check below|
IBPS Clerk Vacancies (Tentative):
|Bank Name||Number of vacancies (Tentative)|
|Bank Of Baroda||1122|
|Bank Of India||732|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||298|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||233|
|Union Bank Of India||943|
Required Qualification of IBPS Clerk vacancy:
Interested Candidates applying for the IBPS CRP Clerks- VIII Recruitment should complete their graduation from the recognized university.
Minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should not be more than 28 years to apply for the IBPS Clerk Job.
Relaxation in Age:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
General candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode with the help of credit card/debit card.
Those candidates who will be appointed on the IBPS Clerk Jobs will get fixed amount of salary that will be fixed by the selection authority.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applying for IBPS Clerk vacancies, they have to go through the pre-exam which is followed by the main examination.
How to Apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment:
- Go to visit the official website of organization which is www.ibps.in.
- Now press tab ‘CWE Clerical’ that is given at the right side of the home page.
- Choose link ‘Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre VIII’ and a new page will open.
- Go through link ‘Press here to view the advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Clerks VIII (CRP Clerks-VIII)’.
- Read IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification carefully by pressing relevant instructions link
- By click IBPS Clerk Online Application Form will be opened on your system display.
- Candidates have to fill it with all correct and mandatory details asking in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling the online application form.
- After filling complete application form applicants have to press on submit tab and
- Take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Download here: IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|On-line registration Start/Last date||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Payment of Application Fees||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26-11-2018 to 01-12-2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018 & 16-12-2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20.01.2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Get the complete details about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 from this page. For more updates about the Indian Institute of banking personal Selection keep visit on this page or subscribe this page for more updates.