IBPS RRB XI Notification 2022 PDF Out | Apply Online For 8000+ for Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) before the last date. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the Notification, schedule, exam date, and calendar of the IBPS RRB CRP-XI 2022-23 on its official site. Eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB Online Form through the official site www.ibps.in. Check all the required details regarding IBPS RRB XI Notification like Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, etc.
IBPS RRB XI Notification 2022
IBPSC has invited online applications for IBPS RRB XI Notification to fill up 8000+ Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Officer Scale-III posts in the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The online registration is started from 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022. Interested can apply online by given direct link or following the below-given steps below.
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022- Details
|Recruitment Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant (Clerk), Officer Scale- I, II, III|
|Advt No.||IBPS CRP RRB- XI|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 27, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2022 Details
|Post||Vacancies (6th June 2022)|
|Office Assistants (Multipurpose)||4483|
|Officer Scale I||2676|
|Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||12|
|Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)||06|
|Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)||10|
|Officer Scale II (Law)||18|
|Officer Scale II (CA)||19|
|Officer Scale II (IT)||57|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||745|
|Officer Scale III||80|
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Age Limit:
Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1982 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Officer Scale- II (Manager) – Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1990 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1992 and later than 31.05.2004 (both dates inclusive).
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1994 and later than 01.06.2004 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines||(for the post of Officers) 5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||[only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)] Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST candidates|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking and Others.
IBPS RRB Experience | IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution for Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager), One year (in the relevant field) for Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager) and also having Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions for Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager).
IBPS RRB Application Fee 2022:
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 07.06.2022 to 27.06.2022 both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III):
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- 850/- for all others.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- 850/- for all others
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Prelims, Mains Examination, Interview and Document Verification for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Single level Examination (objective), Interview and Document Verification for Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (Specialist Cadre) and Officer Scale- III.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Salary:
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Clerk||Rs. 20000 – Rs.25000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (PO)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
IBPS RRB Notification 2022 Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||07/06/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||27/06/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||27/06/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||27/06/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||07/06/2022 to 27/06/2022|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Notification 2022:
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in an officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Procedure for applying online:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBsOFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III)” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transactions may not have been successful.