IIT JAM 2019
Dear candidates are you looking for IIT JAM 2019 then get the complete details from this page. Indian Institute of Technology is going to release IIT JAM 2019 soon on its official site. Candidates can check the full required eligibility criteria for IIT JAM Exam or important dates from this page.
The Indian Institute of Technology will issue IIT JAM Application form from the date of 01st September 2018 to 01st October 2018. After that IIT JAM Admit Card will be released on 04-01-2019 for the JAM 2019 Examination which is scheduled on 10-02-2019.
So, those candidates who are eligible to apply for apply for application form they must apply for IIT JAM Application Form through the official site or by follow the below steps. For more details about IIT JAM 2019, candidates need to check the below section of this page which is well made by our team.
Overview About IIT JAM 2019
|Name Of Conducting Body||Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT)|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.|
|Last Date To Apply Online||01-10-2018|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based|
|Examination Will Be Held In||10-02-2019|
Required Eligibility For IIT JAM 2019
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants who belongs to General/ OBC (NCL) Category should have possessed at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined).
- Foreign Nationals may have minimum 50% aggregate marks without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined)
- Aspirants of SC/ ST and PwD Category must have possessed at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
- Contenders who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2018 are also eligible to appear in the test.
IIT JAM Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay application fee. Fee for admission test will be paid according to the category. The application fee is to be paid through online mode using net banking account, debit or credit cards etc.
|Group / Category||Fee|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/ PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
JAM Examination Details:
M.Sc Joint Admission Test for each examination will be of three hours duration. All the examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. examination will have seven test papers namely as:
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Mathematics (MA)|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|Chemistry (CY)||Physics (PH)|
Section–A: It contains a total of 30 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) involving 10 questions of one mark each and 20 questions of two mark each.
Section–B: It contains a total of 10 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) carrying two marks each.
Section–C: It contains a total of 20 Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions involving 10 questions of one mark each and 10 questions of two mark each.
A candidate can appear in either one or two test papers subject to the restrictions of test schedule.
IIT Joint Admission Test Scheme:
|Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|I||9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY),
Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)
|II||2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA)
and Physics (PH)
IIT Joint Admission Test Examination Cities:
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
Procedure To Apply For IIT JAM 2019:
- First of all, go to official website that is jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Now select “JAM 2019” that is available in menu bar.
- Now, details regarding IIT Joint 2019 Admission Test Notification will appear.
- Now, select “Applicants Login (JOPAS)” tab.
- After that, aspirants are required to fill all required details.
- After online IIT Joint Admission Form Notification is filled next step is to upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- Finally hit the submit tab to submit all details.
- At last, take the hard copy of IIT JAM Application Form as it will be beneficial in future.
- Click Here>>IIT JAM 2019 Brochure
|Start Date of IIT JAM Online Registration||01-09-2018|
|Last Date for IIT JAM Application Form||01-10-2018|
|Admit Card Download||04-01-2019|
|Mock Test link||10-01-2019|
|Date of JAM 2019 Examination||10-02-2019|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019||20-03-2019|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2019 Website||11 to 24-04-2019|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Kharagpur||To be announced|
|First Admission List Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Second Admission List Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Third and Final Admission List Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2019||To be announced|
Click on Official Link to attain other information about IIT JAM 2019 Application Form. You can also subscribe on our email service which is absolutely free.