Download the Important SSC MTS GK Questions And Answers PDF here available on this page: Every year Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC MTS 2023 exam for filling up various posts in a different government. Candidates who are preparing for SSC MTS Exams and willing to prepare for this exam must check important GK Questions & Answers. Here, we are providing the important SSC MTS GK Questions & Answers PDF. We have already provided you with the SSC MTS Question Papers PDF.
Many aspirants were asking for SSC MTS GK Compilation PDF. So In this article, we are going to provide you 300+ SSC MTS GK Questions & Answers PDF, which is going to be helpful for upcoming exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, DRDO MTS, RRB NTPC, RRC Group D and other exams as well.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 – All Shifts Questions Paper Level
SSC MTS GK Questions And Answers- Short Summary
|Article Name||SSC MTS GK Questions & Answers PDF|
|Name Of The Exam||SSC MTS Recruitment Exams|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Here we have shared complete SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2019 in the table given below:
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
The exam is of objective type multiple-choice questions.
There will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
Each question carries one mark for the correct answer.
There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
The exam will be in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
Those candidates who qualify the paper I will be eligible for Paper-II.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 For Tier 1 Exam
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will qualify in tier 1 exam of SSC MTS Recruitment, have to appear for SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam.
|Time Duration||30 Minutes (45 Minutes for VH/PH)|
SSC MTS Tier II Exam is a descriptive paper.
It will be in pen and paper mode.
You have to write anyone of either Essay or Letter.
Total marks in SSC MTS Descriptive Exam 2019 is 50.
Students have to write their papers in 30 minutes. (40 Minutes for PH)
The Exam will be conducted in the regional headquarters.
Follow the proper sequence of writing (Don’t write a conclusion at the beginning).
Introduction and conclusion are very Important in your essay. The introduction should be catchy and should be related to the subject of the essay.
Important SSC MTS GK Questions & Answers
Here we have attached General Awareness question and answers asked in SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams:
- Which article of the Indian constitution deals with discrimination against any Indian citizen on various grounds? – Article 15
Silver Fiber Revolution is associated to: Cotton
3. The Indian Standard Time is calculated from the clock tower of ______. – Mirzapur
4. Who among the first Indian woman to swim across the English Channel? – Arati Saha
5. The name of UTI Bank was changed to ______ in 2007. Axis Bank
6. Which party government announced the formation of a second backward class commission in 1978? – Janata Party
7. Who is the writer of ‘Becoming’? – Michelle Obama
8. Blue jay or Indian Roller is the state bird of how many Indian states? – 4
9. The upper part of the respiratory tract is provided with small hair-like structures called ______. – Cilia
10. Is declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 2018? The Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensem-bles of Mumbai
11. Which gas causes an explosion in coal mines? Methane
12. What is the contribution of the agriculture sector in the GDP of India in 2017-18? – 0.171
13. Pin Valley National Park is situated in: Himachal Pradesh
14. Bhawai is a folk dance of which state? Rajasthan
15. Who is known as the father of the Blue Revolution in India? Hiralal Chaudhuri
16. Dibyendu Barua is associated with which sport? Chess
17. Which NOT a nuclear power station? Ramagundam
18. When did the Quit India Movement Start? 1942
19. Which temple is built by the Rastrakutas Dynasty? Kailash Temple
20. In which field ‘Saraswati Samman’ award is given? Literature
21. Name the Indian sprinter who won the gold medal in women’s 100m in World Universiade, 30th Summer University Games held in Naples, Italy? – Dutee Chand
22. _________ is the study of ancient plants, like mosses, that grow in moist, humid environments. – Bryology
23. Which committes recommended the inclusion of fundamental duties? Swaran Singh Committee
24. Who became the Nawab of Bengal after Alivardi Khan? Siraj-ud-Daulah
25. Who among was popularly known as the ‘parrot of India’? Amīr Khosrow
26. Who among the tennis player has won the most Slam tournament titles (as of January 2019)? – Grand Serena Williams
27. Book ‘A brief history of time’ is written by Stephen Hawking
28. Anna Rajam Malhotra who died in 2018 was: First female Indian IAS officer
29. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) does not transact the business of which State Government? – Jammu and Kashmir
30. Vyas Samman 2018 conferred to: Leeladhar Jagudi
31. Which writs provides a remedy for a person who has been unlawfully held in prison? – Habeas Corpus
32. The Dargah of Sheikh Khwaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki is located in: Delhi
33. Who among the became country’s Vice President twice? Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
34. Kishtwar National Park is located in: Jammu and Kashmir
35. Who was the President of Congress during the Belgaum Summit of Congress in 1924? M.K. Gandhi
36. With reference to the steel plants in India, which pairs is correct? Salem – Tamil Nadu
37. Who is referred to as Dhing Express? Hima Das
38. Is NOT related to fundamental rights? Right to property
39. Gir National Park is situated in: Gujarat
40. Fiscal Policy is formulated by ______ in India. Finance Ministry
41. Who among is NOT associated to the Mughal empire? Sher Shah Suri
42. Muga silk is associated to which states of India? Assam
43. Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for: Theory of photoelectric effect
44. Graphene is: Allotrope of Carbon
45. Which disease is caused by virus? Rubella
46. Kumbh Mela is NOT held at: Puri
47. Which richest in Vitamin C? Amla
48. In which reference of Indian Dance forms found? Natya Shashtra
49. When was the Indian National Flag adopted? 22 July, 1947
50. Which river falls in Arabian Sea? Indus
Download SSC MTS GK Questions And Answers PDF
Candidates can also download the PDF and practice well before appearing for the exam by the above link. Happy learning.