Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19 Soldier Bharti, Schedule Notice - Naukaricareer
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
As per latest notification from Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 will be held for eligible candidates who are interested to apply for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman and others. Candidates can apply for Indian Recruitment through online mode by filling online registration. So, eligible candidates can check the schedule of rally and apply online. You need to fill Indian Army Recruitment Application Form as rally will be conducted from 24-11-2018 to 30-11-2018.
Before applying towards Indian Army Uttarakhand Recruitment Rally you are advised to go through Indian Army Advertisement carefully to know the eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can apply and submit Indian Army Application Form on or before 09-11-2018.
For more nformation regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19, candidates need to go through the content of this page which is well described by our team members of naukaricareer.com. Must have a glance….
Details About Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Recruitment Type||Recruitment Rally|
|Rally Dates||24.11.2018 To 30.11.2018|
|Last Date For Online Registration||09.11.2018|
Indian Army Vacancy:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Sepoy Pharma
Qualification For Indian Army Rally Bharti:
Post wise education requirements are listed below you can check the details and then apply for Indian Army Bharti 2018.
|Name of Post||Qualification Requirements|
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman ( Trade also to be mentioned )||10th/ ITI (except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be the 8th pass).|
|Sepoy Pharma||10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible|
Age Limit For Indian Army Vacancies:
Age of applying candidates for Indian Army Soldier Bharti should be as per the norms. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
For Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment: 17 ½ – 21 Years
For Indian Army Sepoy Pharma Recruitment: 19 to 25 Years
For Other Posts: 17 ½ – 23 Years
|Name of Post||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)||Chest (in cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||163||48||77 ( + 5 CM expansion )|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical|
|Soldier Tradesman ( Trade also to be mentioned )|
|Relaxation in Physical Standards|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW) / Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||02||01|
|Adopted son/son–in–law of a War Widow, if
she has no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen ( International / National / State / District level having secured 1st / 2nd Position in last two years )||02||05||03|
On the basis of following rounds selection of candidates for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment will be done by the recruitment committee of organization. Aspirants, who will qualify in all the rounds, will be finally appointed.
- Written Test
- Physical Standards
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Salary Offered For Indian Army Job:
Selected candidates for Indian Army Bharti will get outstanding amount of stipend per month through management panel of Department of Indian Army. Other benefits and incentives may also be offered to selected candidate.
Procedure To Fill Indian Army Application Form:
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, follow “JCO/ OR Entry” section that is given in right side and under that press “View All” link.
- On appeared page, hit “ARO ALMORA – NOTIFICATION FOR ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT HALDWANI MILITARY STATION IN NOVEMBER 2018” link.
- Then, Indian Army Notification PDF will appear. Read the complete details given in Indian Army Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Indian Army Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of Indian Army Online Form for future use.
|Closing Date for Indian Army Online Registration||09-11-2018|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||24-11-2018 to 30-11-2018|
|Indian Army Admit Cards||10-11-2018 to 16-11-2018|
|Download Notice||Click here|
For more detailed information regarding Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19, you must visit the Official Link of the website. To get more career related updates, stay connected with us at naukaricareer.com
- Latest Government Jobs 2019-20 Central/ State Govt Jobs Notification
- Pratiyogita Darpan November 2019- Download PDF In Hindi
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019- Apply for 25 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts