Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card 2019| Download Hall Ticket
Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card
Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card 2019 Released @ indianbank.in: Indian Bank has announced admit card for those candidates who are preparing for security guard, peon, and sub staff exam. Candidates can download the admit card before the written exam for 115 Posts on 14th December 2019. Candidates can download the Indian Bank Sub Staff Admit Card 2019 from the given below links. Candidates can download the admit card by the below link. At the end of this page, you get a direct link to download the Indian Bank Peon Hall Ticket 2019.
Latest Update on 28th November 2019: Indian Bank has been released the Indian Bank Peon Card 2019. So, applied candidates may download IB Exam Call Letters from this page. Also, follow the below-given steps to download the admit card.
Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card 2019 – Overview
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon (Sub Staff) Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||115 Posts|
|Exam Date||14th December 2019|
|Security Guard Admit Card Release Date||28th November 2019|
Indian Bank Peon Exam Date
Candidates who applied for Indian Bank Peon Exam 2019 can check the exam date. The Indian Bank Peon Exam will be held on 14th December 2019. So all those candidates can now get the direct links to download the Indian Bank Security Guard Hall Ticket 2019.
Details Mention in the Indian Bank Peon Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/OBC or Other)
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Father’s Name & Mother’s Name
- Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Documents to Be Taken For Indian Bank Sub Staff Exam 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Indian Bank Sub Staff Admit Card
- Any other ID Valid ID
Procedure To Download Indian Bank Peon Hall Ticket
- Firstly, go to the official site @ indianbank.in.
- Now select the home page, candidates can check the Peon Hall Ticket link.
- Click on the Peon Hall Ticket button.
- Therefore enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- After Login your Indian Bank Peon Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify printed details and carry the Indian Bank Admit Card for the exam center.
Download Admit Card 2019: Download Here