Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Short Information– For filling up 554 Tradesman Mate Posts in Indian Navy. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM. The mode of the application form is online mode. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the writer exam or interview.
Total Vacancies: 554
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
For PwBDs :- UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.
Indian Navy, Across India
10th Standard pass
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
|Command||No. of Vacancies|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Pay Scale For Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level 1- ₹18000-56900
The selection will be on the basis of Written / Interview.
How to Apply
You may apply online at Indian Navy’s website (direct link is given below) from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Job applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.