Indian Navy Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 554 Tradesman Mate Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Short Information– For filling up 554 Tradesman Mate Posts in Indian Navy. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM. The mode of the application form is online mode. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the writer exam or interview.
Total Vacancies: 554
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
For PwBDs :- UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.
Indian Navy, Across India
10th Standard pass
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
|Command||No. of Vacancies|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Pay Scale For Indian Navy Jobs 2019
Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level 1- ₹18000-56900
The selection will be on the basis of Written / Interview.
How to Apply
You may apply online at Indian Navy’s website (direct link is given below) from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Job applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.