Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Good chance to get job in Indian Navy…. Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Advertisement has been released with an motive to select eligible Indians for Sailors For Matric Recruit (Musician) – 02/2019 Batch. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies from 06-05-2019 to 19-05-2019. Candidates can also follow the below given steps to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs. Check below page to gather complete details about Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy.
Indian Navy Sailor Notification Short Review
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post name||Sailors For Matric Recruit (Musician) – 02/2019 Batch|
|Mode of application||Online|
Passed Matriculation Exam from Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
During initial training period Rs. 14,600/- per month
After training: Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100).
In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Selection of recruits for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies is based on –
Preliminary Screening Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Initial Recruitment Medical Examinations
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Recruitment?
- First of all Visit the official website of Indian navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Hit on “Careers & Jobs” section, from menu bar of home page.
- Select apt link of Indian Navy Recruitment.
- Now Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment notification PDF opened
- Read details of Indian Navy Sailor job openings
- Go to the apply online link
- Fill up Indian Navy online Application form.
- upload required document with Indian Navy Sailor online Application form
- Recheck details of Indian Navy Sailor Application form
- Press “submit” tab and take out print of Indian Navy Application form 2019
Link Related To Indian Navy Sailor Jobs
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment PDF||Press Here|
|Official Site||Press Here|
|Starting date to Apply||06.05.2019|
|Last date to Apply||19.05.2019|