IREL Recruitment 2019 – Online application form for 20 Management Trainees Posts in IREL, Mumbai, Maharashtra are available on its official site. Online Applications are invited for career willing job seekers by Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) from 23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 12 Apr 2019 till 11:00 PM. So, those job applicants who are seeking for job and want to grab this job they can apply online by follow the below given steps or direct link.
Total Vacancies: 20
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Apr 2019 11:00 PM|
|Date of downloading of Admit Cards||06.06.2019 onwards|
|Date of Written Examination||16.06.2019 (Tentative)|
|Downloading of Call letters for Interview||Will be intimated later|
|Date of Interview||Will be intimated later|
|SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ Exserviceman/ Pwd/ Women candidates||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years as on 31/12/2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Indian Rare Earths Ltd., Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400 028
|Discipline||No. of Posts||Qualification|
B.E./ B.Tech (Full-Time regular degree only) in
(Mechanical/ Mining / Electrical/ Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from
recognized/approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60 %
aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.|
5-year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral) Engineering from recognized/ approved Indian University/ Institution with minimum 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years.
Qualified CA/ CMA|
B.com (Three years regular full-time degree) and MBA (Finance) (Two years regular full-time degree) with minimum 60 % marks.
On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply For IREL Jobs 2019
- For apply for online application form, you must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.jobapply.in/IREL/.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on “Fresh Candidate (CLICK HERE) to Create a login”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.