ITSAT Application Form 2019 Online Registration Last Date
ITSAT Application Form
Apply For the ITSAT Application Form 2019 here from this page. ITSAT 2019 Notification has been released on the official portal. So, those candidates who are preparing for this exam they can apply online by below direct link. ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is an all India level entrance exam organized for providing admission to engineering courses. ICFAI foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts this Entrance Test at various exam centres.
After the successful submission of applications, ITSAT Exam will be organized from 23-04-2019 to 30-04-2019 through online mode and on 28-04-2019 through offline mode. On the basis of ITSAT Score card, you may apply for admission to the IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Dehradun), ICFAI University (Jaipur), ICFAI University (Jharkhand) & ICFAI University (Raipur).
Check complete details related to ITSAT Application Form here in the above section of this page of naukaricareer.com or bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
ITSAT Exam 2019: Highlights
|Name of Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech or ITSAT|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
ITSAT 2019: Important Dates
|Online application release date||20-10-2018|
|Online application form submission last date||09-04-2019|
|ITSAT 2019 Test Scheduling Date||15-02-2019 to 20-04-2019|
|Availability of Admit card||At the time of scheduling test|
|Exam date (online mode)||23-04-2019 to 30-04-2019|
|Exam date (offline mode)||28-04-2019|
|Declaration of Result||07-05-2019|
|Interview dates||01-06-2019 to 04-06-2019|
|Commencement of classes||16-07-2019|
Required Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Passed secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as compulsory subjects.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are essential to be scored in the qualifying exam.
- Those who have just appeared in final exams and waiting for final result are also eligible.
- All applicants must fulfill the minimum age requirements prescribed by the respective Board of class XII.
- It is also necessary to complete 12 years of official schooling to fill ITSAT Application Form 2019.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2019 / JEE (Main) 2019 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2019).
Applicants applying for ITSAT 2019 Admission need to pay Rs.500/- as application fees
You may pay fees through credit card/debit card (Visa/Master Card/internet banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
Payment can also be made through offline mode via Demand draft.
Required Documents for ITSAT Online Registration 2019:
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Class X, XI and XII details
- Scanned image of passport sized photograph
- Credit card/ Debit card/ net banking details (For candidates making payment online)
- Explain the Procedure of ITSAT Online Registration 2019.
- Follow listed ways to submit ITSAT Application Form:
- At first step, you may visit official site of organization www.ifheindia.org
- Hit on “ITSAT” tab available at top right corner.
- Press on “Admissions” tab accessible at menu bar.
- Choose ITSAT Notification link from drop down list.
How To Apply For ITSAT Online Form 2019?
- First of all go to the official site or click on link available in this page.
- Now go to the home and click on ITSAT Online Form link.
- Fill up the ITSAT Online Application Form 2019 and upload the copies of scanned documents.
- Make the online payment of fee and save the details.
- Finally, submit the ITSAT 2019 Online Form and take a print out of it for further reference.
- Download ITSAT 2019 Application Form from the website.
- Fill up all the necessary details in form after reading instructions.
- Attach recent color passport size photograph along with ITSAT Application Form 2019.
- Attach the Demand draft of requisite fee with the form.
- Finally, send the completely filled ITSAT Application Form at address placed below through speed post or courier.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program),
Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State
Phone: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767