Apply Online for JMI Admission 2022 by the below link. Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced the JMI Admission Notification on the official web portal. Students, who wish to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia as in Distance Mode programs in various courses run by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning, must submit the application form before the closing date.
Students get the complete details about Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 such as educational details, mode of selection, how to apply for online form, important link from the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2022 Details
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia University|
|Category||JMI Distance Education Admission|
Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2022- Important Dates
JMI Admission Dates
Availability of JMI application form
Third week of May 2022
Deadline to fill the JMI 2022 application form
Last week of June 2022
Online JMI correction window opening and closing date
The first week of July 2022
Release date of JMI admit card
Third week of July 2022
JMI entrance test 2022 date
Third week of July
Entrance test result
Second week of September 2022
Display list of selected candidates
Second week of September
JMI counseling begins
Will be announced
JMI UG PG Courses And Eligibility:
|Bachelor of Arts||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Commerce (international business and Finance)|
|Bachelor of Education||Candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Commerce/Humanities SC/ST certificate.|
|MA Commerce/ Education||
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University
|MA English/ Hindi/ History|
|MA HumanResource Management|
|MA Public Administration|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology|
|Master in Business Administration|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care& Education||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Certificate in Information Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) equivalent from a recognized Board.|
JMI Distance Mode Admission Fees:
|Programs||Fee Per Year (In Rs.)|
|Bachelor of Arts||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce||7,200/-|
|Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)||8,800/-|
|Bachelor of Education||20,000/-|
|MA Commerce/ Education||12,000/-|
|MA English/ Hindi/ History||10,000/-|
|MA Human Resource Management||16,000/-|
|MA Public Administration||10,000/-|
|MA Political Science/ Sociology||10,000/-|
|Master in Business Administration||25,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||15,500/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||20,000/-|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education||6000/-|
|Certificate in Information Technology||6000/-|
|Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology||8000/-|
JMI Distance Admission Process
Selection of candidates for Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education B.Ed Admission and Jamia Millia Islamia Distance MBA Admission will be made on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Exam.
JMI Admission Form Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2019 shall have to pay application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and ATM-cum-Debit card.
|Programme||Fee (In Rupees)|
How to Apply for JMI Distance Learning Admission?
- First of all visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia university which is jmi.ac.in.
- Now hit the “Notice/Circulars” link the press the “Prospectus and Application Forms for Admission batch for all the programs offered at the Centre for Distance and Open Learning” link.
- Then a new page will be open in front of you but you have to choose “Download Prospectus (Distance Mode)” for admission at JMI Admission 2022.
- Read the complete details carefully and check the eligibility norms as well.
- Now click on the “Online application form” link
- Fill out the registration form with complete and correct information and press on “Sign Up” button.
- After successful registration, note down your registered email address and password.
- After that, log in with your email address and password and make the payment of the application fee.
- After that, fill out the complete information in the online application form.
- Then upload your scanned colored passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- At last, submit the duly filled form and take a printout of the same for future use.
Submission Of JMI Admission Application Form:
Before submitting the duly filled application form, candidates must ensure that they:
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme applied for
- Produce relevant documents such as
- 03 Passport size Photographs
- Class X Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Class XII Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation Marks sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended (In original)
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, from the Institution last attended(In original)
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
Jamia Millia Islamia Contact Details:
Address: Office of the Hony. Director, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia, T.T.I College, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025
Phone: +91 11 2698171/ 4650
Jamia Millia Islamia Important Links
|Jamia Millia Islamia University Official Link||Press Here|