JEE Main 2019JEE Main 2019
Check all the details from this page about JEE Main 2019 Exam such as application fee, required eligibility criteria, application fee, new changes in the JEE Main and other. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a JEE Main 2019 exam notification on its official site. candidates who are willing to take admission into bachelor‘s program in Engineering and Architecture offered by top government institutions such as IITs, IIITs, NITs, and ISM, Dhanbad.
Joint Entrance Examination Main, commonly known as JEE Main, is a national level common entrance exam to be conducted in online mode at various exam centers around the word under control of National Testing Agency (NTA). As per latest updates by the MHRD ministery, from 2019 onwards JEE Main exam will be conducted twice by the National Testing Agency in online mode only. JEE Main 2019 exam will be conducted in 2 sessions in January and April gradually.
So, those candidates match all the below eligibility criteria they can apply for JEE Main 2019 Application Form by follow the below given steps. In the below section of this page, candidates get the full info regarding as JEE Main 2019 Exam. So, you have to go beneath the segment of this page.
About JEE Main Exam:
JEE Main is India’s largest exam which to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Formerly, JEE Main exam was conducted by CBSE (Central Board of School Examination) but last year, honourable MHRD minister has made an announcement that National Testing Agency (NTA) will take over JEE Main exam from CBSE and will conduct the exam from the year 2019 onward.
Short Review About JEE Main 2019 Exam:
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Main|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Commonly Popular As||JEE Main|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Level||National Level Test|
|Total Marks in the Paper||360|
|Number of Attempts||Twice in a year|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours|
|JEE Main 2019 Official Website||nta.ac.in|
JEE Main 2019 Important Dates
For JEE (Main) January Exam 2019
|Online submission of application form||01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challan upto bank hours)||01.09.2018 to 01.10.2018|
|Release of admit card||17-12-2018|
|Dates of examination Between||06.01.2019 to 20.01.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one)|
|Result Date||January 31, 2019|
For JEE (Main) April Exam 2019
|Online submission of application form||08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019|
|Date for successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challan upto bank hours)||08.02.2019 to 08.03.2019|
|Dates of examination Between||Between 06.04.2019 (Sunday), to 20.04.2019 (Saturday)|
What changes in the JEE Main 2019?
- From the year 2019 onward, JEE Main exam would be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- JEE Main exam would be conducted under control of NTA in computer-based online mode only; there would no offline exam.
- A few dates of important events such as availability of online application form, last date to submit the application form and exam dates for both sessions of JEE Main 2019 has been notified in July 2018.
- Detailed information on JEE Main 2019 including JEE Main Exam centres, counselling and more is yet to be released by NTA.
- JEE Main mock test 2019 facility can be accessed by the aspirants from 1 August 2018.
- Various practice centres would be set up by the NTA where students can prepare for JEE Main 2019 exam on every Saturday and Sunday.
- A candidate can take up both sessions of JEE Main Exam 2019. Better performance would be taken into account for admission.
- JEE Main exam syllabus, the language of paper, exam pattern, the application fee will be as same as last year’s.
Required Eligibility Criteria For JEE Main 2019
The candidates who are going to fill up the online application form of JEE Main 2019 exam must meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
The candidates appearing or passed in class 12th exam with minimum 5 subjects including math, physics, language and any of chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2019.
How many time you Attempts for JEE Main Exam?
Interested candidates for admission in IIT/ IIM will get total 3 attempts for clearing the JEE Main. JEE Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards. On the other hand, JEE Advanced can be attempted maximum 2 times in consecutive years.
Apply Here- IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
Eligibility For Admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs:
To be eligible for admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs, applicants should have obtained 75% marks in 12th examination or must be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th examination of respective boards. The qualifying marks for SC/ST will be 65%.
Apply Here- UCEED 2019 Application Form
Age Limit For JEE Main:
The candidates should be maximum 25 years old on 1 October of the year of admission to meet the age eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2019.
However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and the person with disabilities (PwD), the maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years. Date of Birth (DOB) of the candidates recorded in the secondary school certificate will only be considered for age eligibility.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Fee:
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Examination Centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Examination Centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
Process to fill JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official site of association that is jeemain.nic.in.
- Download JEE Main Boucher 2019 and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
- Now Follow and press and JEE Main Login..
- All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI.
- Fill JEE Main Online Application Form carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
- At last take a print out of computer generated acknowledgment slip after successful submission of data and payment of fee for future reference.
- Valid Contact Number and Email ID
- Adhar Card
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Passport size photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with size between 10 KB to 40 KB and image should be colored with clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. Image should be in JPEG format with size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Scanned left thumb impression for both boys and girls on a white sheet in a box of 3.5 x 1.5 cm dimension Image should be in JPEG format with size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Link: Click here
To get more details about JEE Main 2019 Exam, candidates check the Official Link. To get more updates about JEE Main, candidates stay tuned with this page or like our page on Facebook, Twitter.