JEE Main 2023 Online Application form process for Session 2 is started from 15th February 2023 for all those students who are searching for JEE Main Engineering Exam notification. The Online registration process for Session 2 is beginning now at official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. Every year, National Testing Agency conducting this engineering exam for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, and other institutions. The online registration for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 is started from 15th Feb 2023 to 12th March 2023. JEE Main Exam 2023 will be held on 6, 8, 10, 11, 12 April 2023. Interested candidates can check the complete details about JEE Main 2023 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application process, how to fill JEE Main Online form or more from the below section of this article.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main Examination 2023 Session-2 on its official site jeemain.nta.nic.in. Eligible candidates both fresher and already session 1 register fill the JEE Main 2023 Application form before the last date 12th March 2023. Candidates who qualifying the JEE Mains can take admission in B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Plan/ B.Arch courses and take admission in top known Engineering colleges/ institutions like IITs, CFTIs, NITs, etc. Candidates can check the complete information through this article.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)- Main 2023 Session-2|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||All India Level|
|JEE Main Exam Date||6, 8, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Courses Name||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning|
JEE Main 2023 Dates
|Events||Important Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Session 1||Session 2|
|Notification availability||15th December 2022|
|Registration process starts||15th December 2022||February 2023|
|Last date to register||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Last date of fee payment||12th January 2023||7th March 2023|
|Application Correction||13th January to 14th January 2023||March 2023|
|Exam City announcement||18th January 2023||3rd week of March 2023|
|Release of Admit card||From 21st January 2023||April 2023|
|JEE Main 2023||Session 1 – 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st January & 1st February 2023
Session 2 – 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th April 2023
JEE Main 2023 Application Fees
|Exam Centres in India||Exam Centres Outside India|
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1000
Girls – Rs.800
|Boys – Rs.5000
Girls – Rs.4000
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys – Rs.500
Girls – Rs.500
|Boys – Rs.2500
Girls – Rs.2500
|B.E./ B.Tech & B. Arch
B.E./ B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./ B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.2000
Girls – Rs.1600
|Boys – Rs.10000
Girls – Rs.8000
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.1000
Girls – Rs.1000
|Boys – Rs.5000
Girls – Rs.5000
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality –Indian/ Foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit– There is no age limit prescribed to apply for JEE Main 2023.
- Qualifying Exam–
- Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 level recognized by Central/ State board OR
- Passed Intermediate or two-year Pre-University exam conducted by recognized board or University
- Diploma Holders are also eligible to apply. Admission to such candidates will be only offered
- Tech/ B.E Applicants– Passed 12th with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ other vocational optional subjects.
- Arch Applicants – Passed 12thlevel with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Plan Applicants – Passed 12thlevel with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry as compulsory subject.
- Year of Appearing– Students passed their 12th level in the year 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023 are eligible to apply. Those passed before 2021 are not eligible.
- State of Eligibility–
- While applying students have to fill their state code of eligibility. Students have to choose their state code from which they have qualified their 12th.
- The state code of eligibility will not be dependent upon the applicant’s residence or native place.
- The state code of eligibility for the Indian nationals who have passed their 12thlevel from institutions situated abroad will depend upon the permanent address they have mentioned in their passports.
How To Fill JEE Main 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official site or click below JEE Main 2023 Application Link below
- Read all the instructions carefully and then register.
- Fill all the asked details – name, mobile number, email id, etc. Your mobile number & email id should be valid for keeping you updated with the details.
- Now login with the provided login details and required information
- Upload the scanned image according to size/ pixels/ format mentioned.
- The size of photograph should be 10 to 200 kb; size of signature should be 4 to 30 kb; size of category certificate should be 50kb to 300 kb.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Re-verify all the filled details and submit the application form.
- Print the application and fee receipt/ confirmation page.
|JEE Main 2023 Session-2 Notice||Notice|
|JEE Main 2023 Notification/ Prospectus||Notification|
|JEE Main 2023 Registration/ Apply Online||Apply Online|
|JEE Main Official Website||JEE MAIN|
JEE Main 2023 FAQs
What is the last date for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 form?
The last date for JEE Main 2023 Session 2 form is 12th March 2023.
Can I Fill JEE Main Application Form offline?
No, candidates can submit the JEE Main 2023 form through online mode.
What is the JEE Main Session 2 Exam Date 2023?
6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th April 2023