JEECUP 2023 Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date. According to the latest official notification by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, JEECUP 2023 Application Form is available now for different groups. Candidates can fill out the UP Polytechnic Online form from 06th March 2023 and the last date is 01st May 2023. Students who are waiting for this exam must check the complete JEECUP 2023 notification from this page.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP Exam Form
UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination conducted every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this JEECUP exam, eligible candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, and other diploma programs. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of scores in the JEECUP.
JEECUP 2023 Application Form
The online form of the JEECUP 2023 Exam has been available now on its official site @ https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in/. Interested candidates can fill out the online form through the online mode. No offline application will be accepted for UP Polytechnic Online Form. The last date to submit the application form is 01st May 2023. JEECUP 2023 Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2023 i.e. 01st June to 05th June 2023. Check the full information given below.
Latest Updated: The Board of Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Polytechnic JEECUP Exam 2023 that will be conducted on 01st – 05th June 2023. Candidates can also download the exam date JEECUP 2023 Notification by clicking on the below link.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Notification PDF
JEECUP 2023 Application Form- Overview
|Name of Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||UP Polytechnic Admission Exam|
|Exam Category||UP Polytechnic Exam (State Level Exam)|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||01st -05th June 2023|
|Official Site||jeecup. nic.in/|
UP Polytechnic Form 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided JEECUP 2023 Dates for various events related to it:
JEECUP 2023 application form date
06th March 2023
Last date to submit JEECUP application form
|01st May 2023|
Dates for the modification of the application form
|01st May 2023|
Availability of admit card
JEECUP 2022 exam date
|01st – 05th June 2023|
Also, Check – Top Polytechnic Colleges In India
JEECUP 2023 Application Form
Check the details of the JEECUP Application Form below:
- The online application form of JEECUP will be released on the website.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode No printed application will be provided for the UPJEE form.
- The last date to submit the application form is expected till the 01/05/2023.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide their valid mobile number to get updates related to the exam through SMS.
- Aadhar Number is not compulsory at the time of filling out the application form.
- Candidates must fill out the form completely otherwise the applications will get rejected. Submit one application at a time as multiple applications will be rejected by the Board.
JEECUP Application Fee:
Candidates can pay the application fee online mode by debit/credit card or by the SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – 200 + Bank Charges
JEECUP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UP Polytechnic Exam 2023, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- Qualifying Exam: 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: The candidate applying for JEECUP should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programs. For a diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for a diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: UP Polytechnic 2023 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain a total of 100 objective-type questions.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme:+4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th levels. For Admission into engineering programs, the JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
UP Polytechnic Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern, and marking scheme of JEECUP provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for the preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance on the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also, revise these notes regularly.
- The study is from good sources of study materials.
JEECUP 2023 Application Form – Links
|Download JEECUP Exam Notification||Click Here|
|UP Polytechnic Form Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|UP Polytechnic Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download JEECUP Admit Card||Click Here|