JEECUP 2022 UP Polytechnic Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date. According to the latest official notification by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, JEECUP 2022 Polytechnic Exam will be held in 06th- 10th June 2022 for different groups. Students who are waiting for this exam must check the complete JEECUP 2022 notification from this page.
About JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Exam
UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination conducted every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, eligible candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, and other diploma programs. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of scores in the JEECUP.
JEECUP 2022 (UP Polytechnic) Online Form
The online form of JEECUP UP Polytechnic will be released on its official site. Interested candidates can fill out the online form through the online mode. No offline application will be accepted for UP Polytechnic Online Form. The last date to submit the application form is the second week of February 2022 (expected).
JEECUP 2022 Exam Short Information
|Name of Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Name||UP Polytechnic Admission Exam|
|Exam Category||UP Polytechnic Exam (State Level Exam)|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||06-10th June 2022|
JEECUP 2022 UP Polytechnic Important Dates
Below we have provided JEECUP Exam Dates for various events related to it:
JEECUP 2022 application form date
February 15, 2022
Last date to submit JEECUP application form
|April 17, 2022|
Dates for the modification of the application form
|April 18 to 22, 2022|
Availability of admit card
|May 29, 2022|
JEECUP 2022 exam date
|June 6 to 10, 2022|
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2022 Application Form
Check the details of the JEECUP Application Form below:
- The online application form of JEECUP will be released on the website.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode No printed application will be provided for the UPJEE form.
- The last date to submit the application form is expected till the second week of February 2022.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide their valid mobile number to get updates related to the exam through SMS.
- Aadhar Number is not compulsory at the time of filling out the application form.
- Candidates must fill out the form completely otherwise the applications will get rejected. Submit one application at a time as multiple applications will be rejected by the Board.
JEECUP Application Fee:
Candidates can pay the application fee online mode by debit/credit card or by the SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – 200 + Bank Charges
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UP Polytechnic 2022, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- Qualifying Exam: 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: The candidate applying for JEECUP should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programs. For a diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for a diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old as of 1st July 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2022 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: UP Polytechnic 2021 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain a total of 100 objective-type questions.
- Time Duration: The total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi
- Marking Scheme:+4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th levels. For Admission into engineering programs, the JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
UP Polytechnic Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern, and marking scheme of JEECUP provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for the preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance on the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also, revise these notes regularly.
- The study is from good sources of study materials.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form – Links
|Download JEECUP Exam Notification||Click Here|
|UP Polytechnic Form Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|UP Polytechnic Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download JEECUP Admit Card||Click Here|