JKPSC Recruitment 2019
A career notification has been depicted by the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission related as JKPSC Recruitment 2019. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire the keen and desire job aspirants for filling up 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are available from 10 Apr 2019 to 10 May 2019. To get full details about this JKPSC Recruitment, you can go below part of this page of naukaricareer.com or bookmark this page for more updates……
Details About JKPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|No. of posts||200|
|Last date to Apply||10.05.2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 May 2019|
|Last Date for deposition of online fee||10 May 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2019.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|Candidates in Govt. Service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 Years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA /SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories||43 Years|
|Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department).||45 years|
Jammu & Kashmir
a) that the candidate is a permanent resident of J&K
b) he holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or institute.
|Category||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in the Animal Husbandry Department||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department|
₹ 52,700- 1,66,700 (level-9)
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- First of all visit the http://jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.aspx
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fihe all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with original documents which include Permeant Resident Certificate, Category Certificate, Academic/Professional Qualification Certificates etc. to Office of the PSC Jammu/ Srinagar. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 10 May 2019.