JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released a career advertisement related as JNU Recruitment 2019. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire keen and desire job hunters for filling up 97 posts of Assistant Professor. Job seekers who are seeking for job in this reputed university they can apply Online for 97 Assistant Professor Posts in JNU, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) from 30 Mar 2019 to 29 Apr 2019 05:30 PM.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Jobs 2019
So, those job seekers who match all the below required eligibility criteria they can apply online by follow the below given steps. You may also can apply by below given direct link. For more details, look at the below section of this page of Nuakaricareer.com
Total Vacancies: 97
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Apr 2019 05:30 PM|
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019null
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
Educational Qualification For JNU Assistant Professor Jobs
A Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed).
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC
Pay Level 10 of the CPC (₹57,700-1,82,400)
Read Here- 10 Good Habits That Can Change Your Life
Check Here- SSC Salary Chart 2019
Apply Procedure For JNU Assistant Professor Online Form 2019
- Job seekers who are eligible they must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all, log on to http://www.jnu.ac.in/.
- Now go to home page and click on career tab
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.