Delhi University Admit Card 2018-19
Dear applicants, who are preparing for DU UG or PG exam and looking for admit card they must download admit card before the date of exam. Delhi University has released DU UG/PG Admit card on its official site. So, those candidates who are looking for DU Hall Ticket they must download the admit card before the date of exam which will be held on 17-06-2018 to 26-06-2018. A candidate who has no admit card they are not allowed to sit in the examination hall.
For your convenience, we are providing the simple steps to download the admit card very easily, you have to follow those steps and get the admit card. To get more details about the Delhi University Admit Card, candidates have to check the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of www.naukaricareer.com
Details about DU UG/PG Admit Card 2018:
|Name of University||Delhi University|
|Courses Name||UG/PG Exam|
|Exam Date||17-06-2018 to 26-06-2018|
Procedure to Download Delhi University Admit Card 2018:
Here the team of naukaricareer.com providing the Some basic steps to download Delhi University Hall Ticket is mentioned below; follow them and get your Delhi University Call letter.
- First of all, visit the official site that is www.du.ac.in.
- Secondly, you need to choose a suitable link related to that course which you have applied.
- Now opened page, candidates need to fill registered id and password in text boxes.
- Now, you need to press on the “Login” button and within a few minutes, DU Admit Card will appear on your display.
- At last, download your card and take the print out of admitting.
- Candidates don’t forget to bring the admit card at the time of the exam.
Contenders need to carry these following things along with them at the time of Delhi University Entrance Test.
- Delhi University Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Voter’s identity card
- College identity card for verification
Delhi University Entrance Exam Pattern:
Mode of Examination: answers need to mark on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet
Subjects: For each course, there will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked.
Type of Questions: The question paper for UG and PG courses will include objective type questions (except for some of the foreign languages including Persian which have short answer questions).
Exam Duration: 2 hours
Marking Scheme: For UG courses, 4 marks will be credited to each correct answer
Negative Marking: There is Negative Marketing for UG courses. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
|Date of Exam||17-06-2018 to 26-06-2018|
|Download Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click here|