LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 8581 ADO Vacancies - Naukaricareer
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
Good news for those job seekers who are seeking for career opportunity in LIC. Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) has released a vacancy notification to LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 to hire the result oriented job aspirants for filling up 8581 posts of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). Job seekers who hold Bachelor degree and seeking for job in LIC can apply for this latest job through the online mode on visit the official site. Eligible candidates can apply online for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 process from 20 May 2019 to 09 Jun 2019 for 8581 vacancies. Direct Apply Online links are given below. For complete details check this page till the end.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019: Short Information
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|No of vacancies||8581|
|Last Date to Apply||09 June 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2019|
|Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination||29th June, 2019 onwards|
|Dates of Online Examination-Preliminary (tentative)||6th & 13th July, 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination-Main (tentative)||10th August, 2019|
|Gen/ OBC Candidates||₹.600 plus Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST Candidates||₹50 plus Transaction Charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 30 years (As on 01.05.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST
03 years for OBC candidates
Bachelor’s Degree of a University.
|Category of Applicant||For Recruitment in Urban Area||For Recruitment in Rural Area|
|i) Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post.|
|ii) Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent or other than agent (such as DSE/ FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹5,00,000 during the immediately preceding 5 financial years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹1,00,000 on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these financial years.||Not less than 4 years as an agent or other than agent(such as DSE/ FSE) and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than ₹1,00,000 on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 financial years.|
|Zone||No. of Vacancies|
|East Central Zone||701|
|North Central Zone||1042|
|South Central Zone||1251|
₹34,503 per month (₹21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075 plus allowances)
The selection will be on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
How to Apply For LIC ADO Application Form 2019?
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.licindia.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details – Western Zone
Advt. Details – Central Zone
Advt. Details – Eastern Zone
Advt. Details – East Central Zone
Advt. Details – North Zone
Advt. Details – North Central Zone
Advt. Details – Southern Zone
Advt. Details – South Central Zone
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019