LIC Scholarship Online Registration
Good news Life Insurance Corporation of India has released LIC Scholarship for those candidates who o belong to economically pure families. Applicants who belong to economically pure families for pursuing higher studies in India in a Govt. or private college/ university they are eligible to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. This Golden Jubilee Scheme would also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
LIC Golden Jubliee Scheme
Candidates whose family income is less than 1 Lakh they can grab this chance by apply for application form. Organization provides Scholarship to all eligible candidates who want to get better education but because of financial issue who cannot continue their study. Students must be studying in any course such as 10+2, Undergraduate, Graduate, diplomas, certificates and course.
LIC Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates get the complete information about LIC Scholarship Golden Jubilee Scheme such as required eligibility, selection mode, how to apply for this scheme and other details. You have to scroll down the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
About Life Life Insurance Corporation Golden Jubliee Scheme:
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation has been established on October 2006 and registered with Charity Commissioner under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 with the objective of promoting education, health, relief of poverty or distress and advancement of other objects of general public utility. Official Site of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is www.licindia.in.
LIC Scholarship 2020 Overview:
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||economic weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
Required Eligibility Criteria for LIC Scholarship:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th / equivalent form any board
- You must have 60% in 12th.
- Parents’ annual income must be below 1 lack.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- Scholarship amount is Rs10, 000/-only per annum, Rs.1000/-only payable monthly
- The scholarship will provide the bank a/c.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
How to fill LIC Scholarship Online Application Form
- First of all visit the official of LIC that is www.licindia.in.
- Once online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
- Bank Account details and MICR number are not compulsory at this stage.
- Upload recent scan photograph and scan signature, before the last date.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
‘Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21
|Last Date to Apply||December 2020|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|