LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2023: Good news Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon release LIC Scholarship Form at licindia.in for those candidates who o belong to economically pure families. Applicants who belong to economically pure families for pursuing higher studies in India in a Govt. or private college/ university are eligible to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. This Golden Jubilee Scheme would also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the (NCVT) of classes at the Graduation level.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
Candidates whose family income is less than 1 Lakh can grab this chance by applying for an application form. The Insurance organization provides Scholarships to all eligible candidates who want to get a better education but because of financial issues cannot continue their studies. Students must be studying in any course such as 10+2, Undergraduate, Graduate, diplomas, certificates, and course. Candidates get complete information about LIC Scholarship Golden Jubilee Scheme such as required eligibility, selection mode, how to apply for this scheme, and other details. You have to scroll down the below section of this page which is well-made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scheme:
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation has been established in October 2006 and registered with Charity Commissioner under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 with the objective of promoting education, health, relief of poverty or distress, and advancement of other objects of general public utility. The official Site of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is www.licindia.in.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme- Overview
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||economic weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
Required Eligibility Criteria for LIC Scholarship:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th / equivalent from any board
- You must have 60% in 12th.
- Parents’ annual income must be below 1 lack.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
LIC Scholarship Reward:
- The scholarship amount is Rs10, 000/-only per annum, Rs.1000/-only payable monthly
- The scholarship will provide the bank a/c.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
Document Required For LIC Scholarship Form:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
How to Apply For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Form
- First of all, visit the official of LIC that is www.licindia.in.
- Once the online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgment at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgment mail.
- Bank Account details and MICR numbers are not compulsory at this stage.
- Upload recent scan photograph and scan signature, before the last date.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
‘Yogakshema’, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 21
|Last Date to Apply||December 2023|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|