MP Vyapam Recruitment 2021: As per the latest notification as MP Vyapam Recruitment Notification has been circulated to hire talented candidates. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently depicted a career notification as MP Vyapam Recruitment for Middle School Teacher posts total 5670 seats are vacant. Aspirants interested to apply for MPPEB Recruitment can go through this page completely.
Candidates, who are interested to apply for MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Recruitment, must go through MP Vyapam Notification to check eligibility norms. Online application will start from available dates. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of an online exam. Check Full details regarding the latest opening of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018-19 that is well prepared by the committed team members of naukaricareer.com
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2021- Overview:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Middle School Teacher|
|No. Of MP Vyapam Vacancies||5670|
|MP Vyapam Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply For MPPEB Bharti||October|
Educational Qualification For MP Vyapam Jobs:
- Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline with 02 years Diploma of Primary education, OR
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the subject and 01-year graduate degree in education (B.Ed.), OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% marks in respective subject and in this regard from time to time, the National Teacher Education Council, OR
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a four-year bachelor (B.L. Ed). OR
- Higher Secondary or equivalent with the minimum 50% marks and a four year bachelor’s degree in related subjects (BA / B. Sc / B.Ed)
Minimum age of applying candidates for MP Vyapam Middle School Teacher Recruitment should be 21 years.
|Applicant||Max. Age Limit||Guest Teacher Minimum 200 Days in MP|
|UR (Male)||40 years||49 years|
|UR (Female)||45 years||54 years|
|Male/ Female (Madhya Pradesh government corporation, divisional / self-government institute staff and city soldiers)||–|
|Reserved Category, SC/ ST/ OBC||54 years|
Application Fee For MPPEB Recruitment:
Payment the Examination Fee should be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- UR Category Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh): Rs.250/-
- Apply Online from MP Online Portal Charge Fees: Rs.70/-
- Apply Online from Register Citizen User Charge Fees: Rs.40/-
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in online exam. Selected candidates will be further called for personal interview and document verification purpose.
Check Here- UPTET 2018 Application Form |Apply TET Exam- Www.Upbasiceduboard.Gov.In
Selected candidates for MPPEB Middle School Teacher Jobs will be offered attractive and impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.32,800/- + Dearness allowance Per month. Other incentives may also be offered.
Procedure To Fill MP Vyapam Application Form:
- First of all login to the official website is peb.mp.gov.in to apply for MP Vyapam Recruitment.
- Now, follow the “For Candidate” section that is given on the left side.
- Under that, press the “Rule Book” link.
- On the next page, you are required to select the “Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2021” link.
- Now You can go through the details given in MP Vyapam Advertisement and ensure eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill MP Vyapam Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the printout of the MP Vyapam Online Form for future use.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|