NATA 2023 Application Form
NATA 2023: National Aptitude Test In Architecture is a national-level exam which is conducted by the Council of Architecture. Through this exam, candidates get admission to Architecture programs in different Government/Private Institutes throughout India. Every year NATA Exam is held once and a maximum number of candidates can apply for this exam. Candidates can apply to any Institute which is offering an Architecture course after qualifying for the NATA as the test score is considered by almost every institute in India.
The NATA 2023 Application Form will be available in the month of February 2023 and NATA Exam will be held in the month of April 2023. Before applying for this exam, candidates must check the complete information such as age limit, educational details, pay scale, application fee, or more look at the below section of this page.
NATA 2023 Application Form- Overview
|Name of Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test In Architecture|
|Mode of Exam||Online Exam|
|Courses Name||Architecture Programme|
NATA 2023 Exam Dates
|Online registration will start from||February 2023|
|Last date for registration||March 2023|
|Last date for payment of application fee||March 2023|
|Admit card releasing date||April 2023|
|Date of Exam||April 2023|
|Result announcement||June 2023|
NATA Registration 2023: How to apply?
- Candidates are recommended to obtain NATA 2023 official bulletin first and check all the information thoroughly.
- NATA registration 2023 is likely to start in the month of February 2023
- Candidates can fill out the application form by the 2nd week of March.
- The application form can be submitted online mode only.
- Enter all the details including personal information, academic qualification and address etc. asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format as specified.
- SC/ST candidates have to upload relevant category certificates as per instructions.
- You are required to pay the necessary application fee to complete the registration.
- Submit the application form and generate the printout of the filled in the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are recommended not to hide any facts with regard to eligibility, personal details, etc. as it may cost you later. If found guilty of misleading, you may be debarred from the admission process.
The applications need to pay Rs.1800/- as a registration fee. SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- only. Fee payment can be done through online mode (net banking, credit card). The registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
NATA Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must pass 10+2 (Intermediate)/10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized Board/Institute or International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 years of schooling.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam with mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The applicants must attain minimum age of 17 years as on 31st July 2023.
- No lateral entry provision for admission in B. Arch. course.
NATA Exam Pattern
|Mode of the Test||Part-A: Online(Computer Based Test)
Part-B: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
|Duration of Exam||3.00 hours (90 minutes each for Part-A and Part-B)|
|Subject Sections||Part-A will consist of Mathematics & General Aptitude and Part-B will be a Drawing Test.|
|Number of Questions||62 Questions|
|Distribution of Questions||Mathematics-20 MCQs, General Aptitude- 40 MCQs & Drawing -2 Questions|
|Language||The test paper will be in English only.|
|Max Marks||200 marks.|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be granted for every correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
NATA 2023 Admit Card
- The NATA 2023 admit card will be available through online mode.
- Candidates have to access the official website to download their respective admit card.
- The NATA admit card is expected to be released in the month of April 2023.
- The admit card will contain important information like the name of the candidate, date of exam, venue of the exam, and some instructions which everyone must read.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the entire admission process gets over.
- Apart from bringing admit card on the day of the exam, also carry photo identity proof such as a Voter ID card/Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving Licence.
NATA 2023 Result
The NATA 2023 Result will be announced in the month of June 2023. The competent authority will announce result through online mode. Candidates have to access the official website for obtaining their results. You can download the result by entering the roll number and date of birth in the respective field at the official portal.
The Part-A response sheet along with subject-wise marks scored will be uploaded within a week time after the conduct of exam. No hard copy of the result will be sent via post. We will provide the necessary information regarding the result at the appropriate time.
NATA 2023 Admission Procedure
It is very important to know the admission process after appearing in the NATA. Candidates should know that the Council of Architecture is only exam conducting authority and it has no role in admission.
The respective institute will conduct their own counseling for admission to their campus. After the announcement of the NATA result, candidates have to apply separately to the desired institute as per their admission schedule.
On the basis of the NATA score, the institute will prepare merit list and accordingly will offer admission to qualified candidates. Candidates should keep ready all the original documents for verification purpose. Final admission will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s NATA score, seat availability and fulfilment of other eligibility requirements.
NATA 2023 Application Form- Important Links
|NATA 2023 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|NATA 2023 Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Here|