Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released a career notification as Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment. Online applications are invited from ITI qualified candidates for filling up 118 vacant posts of Apprentice in various Optional (Non-Designated) Trades. Candidates ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job, can apply for the suitable post through online mode only. The last date to apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 is 22-10-2018.Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment.
Applicants can fill their online forms for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of the page of naukaricareer.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Short Details:
|Name of Organization||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No. of Posts||118|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details:
|Apprenticeship Training Trade||Number of
|ICE Fitter Crane||37|
|Civil Works / Mason||18|
|Machinery Control Fitter||06|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs, they should have done ITI in respective trade from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Applying candidates for Naval Dockyard Recruitment should Born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 2 years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Minimum Physical Standards:
To apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancies, candidate’s physical standard must be as follows:
|Eye sight||6/6 to 6/9 (6/9
corrected with glasses)
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on Naval Dockyard Vacancies,will get salary as mentioned below:
|During the first year of training||Seventy percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State|
|During the second year of training||Eighty percent of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State|
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Naval Dockyard Jobs will be made on the basis of their performances in written test, which is going to be conducted by authority as on the specified dates.
Those, who will be declare qualify by written test, will be called for further selection process that may be medical test, personal interview etc.
Process to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of the organization which is www.bhartiseva.com
- Now hit on ‘Press Here for Apprenticeship Training” link available on the home page.
- Click on suitable link for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 118 Vacancies.
- Read complete Notification carefully and after reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online.
- New users need to go for registration first and registered users can login directly for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment.
- Fill Naval Dockyard Online Application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials along with Naval Dockyard Mumbai Application Form.
- Now hit on “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- Take a print out of Form for further use in future.
|Starting date to apply online||01-10-2018
|Last date to Naval Dockyard Apply Online||22-10-2018
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|