Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023: Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission 2023 notification has been released for Class 6th Admission on its official site. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced admission notification for those students who are willing to get admission to the 6th in JNVs after qualifying for the entrance test conducted by JNV Management. The online application started on 02nd January 2023 and the last date is 31st January 2023.
Every year JNVST is a national-level entrance test that is generally held in the month of April 2023. Students can also get admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through lateral entry in class 6th. Students who are eligible must fill online form before the last date or also check the important information about the JNVST 2023 exam including the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admission dates, etc.
Latest Update: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has already started the registration process for NVS Class 6 admission 2023-24. Candidates can fill up the NVS Class 6 admission form 2023-24 by visiting the official website at navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply for the same is January 31, 2023. Check full details from this page.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
JNVST is standing for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti working very good job in the education sector with the vision to provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, awareness of the environment, inculcation of values, physical education, and adventurous activities to the talented children mainly from the rural areas. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are available in almost all the States of the country.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023- Overview
|Conducting Body||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|Exam Name||Class 06th|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Announcement category||Admission Form|
|Eligibility Criteria||Given Below|
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2023 Important Date
|Notification Issue Date||2 January 2023|
|Application Form Start Date||2 January 2023|
|Last Date of JNVST Class 6th Admission Form||31 January 2023|
|Correction Window||February 2023|
|JNVST Admit Card Issue Date||April 2023|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2023 Date||29 April 2023|
|NVST Result date||June 2023|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admision Form- How To Apply
- JNVST 2023 Class 6 application form can be submitted through online mode (online link is given below).
- Now download the prospectus and read all the information regarding registration.
- After understanding the registration process, visit the official website and click on the concerned link to access the application form.
- The candidates have to enter all the information such as personal details, qualification, and address etc. in the application form carefully.
- Candidates need to upload the photograph and signature with the application form.
- It is pertinent to mention here that there is no fee for making an application.
- Candidates should fill each field carefully as the competent authority will verify the candidate’s eligibility later. Submit the application form at the end and
- At last, take the printout of the same for future references
Required Documents For Navodaya Class 6 Admission Form
- Passports Size Photo.
- Candidate Signature.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Previous Year Mark sheet.
JNV Class 6 Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 can be taken by all those candidates who are studying in class 5 or have passed class 5 examinations
- Applicant’s date of birth should be between 1st May 2009 and 30th April 2013.
- 9 Year to 13 Years.
Application Form Fee
- The application form Fee is Rs. 35/- for all category candidates.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Exam Pattern
The students should go through the examination pattern of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2023. The information regarding the examination pattern will be available on the JNVST prospectus. Candidates can check the following information with regard to the JNVST exam pattern:
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. Therefore, paper will be of 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 2.00 hours.
- Questions will be based on General Mental Aptitude (non-verbal reasoning), Mathematics and Hindi Language (Unseen Passages and Grammar).
- There is no negative marking in the exam. Hence, students should attempt all the questions.
- The students must qualify the admission for getting admission in the Navodaya Vidyalaya.
The distribution of question and marks assigned will be as per the following manner:
|Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Test Duration|
|General Mental Aptitude||50||50||60|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Languages
There will be 21 different languages and candidates can select preferred languages during filling up of the application form. These languages are Enlish, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Assamese, Garo, Bodo, Mizo, Khasi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi (Arabic), Sindhi (Devanagari), Kannada, Manipuri, Nepali, Oriya.
JNVST Syllabus 2023
The students are recommended to check syllabus of the exam carefully. There will be three sections in the exam as under:
- Mental ability
- Language of the level of V Class
- The detailed syllabus of the JNVST exam is given below. Check information carefully:
- For Mental Ability Section:
- Figure Series Completion
- Figure Matching
- Odd-Man Out
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Square, Triangle, Circle)
- Pattern Completion
- Mirror Imaging
- Space Visualization
- Punched Hold Pattern (Folding/Unfolding)
- Embedded Visualization
- For Arithmetic Section
- Profit and loss
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Simple interest
- Number and numeric system
- Distance, time and speed
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Percentage and its applications
- Four fundamental operations on whole number
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Factors and multiple including their properties
- Perimeter, area and volume
- Approximation of expressions
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Applications of number in measure length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Language Section
- Reading Comprehension & Grammar
JNVST Result 2024
JNVST results to be published in the month of May 2023. Enter roll number and date of birth for downloading the result through online mode. After downloading the result, take the printout of the result for future reference. Selected students will get a chance to get admission in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023: Selection Process
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Form 2023 Apply Online||Link 1|
For more information on, Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2023, click on Official Link or keep visiting this page for regular updates.