NEET UG 2023: National Testing Agency has released the NEET UG 2023 Application form at neet.nta.nic.in on 06th March 2023. Interested candidates For admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH & other nursing courses provided by medical colleges/ universities in India. Applicants need to fill out the NEET Application Form 2023 as NEET UG 2023 Notification has been released by NTA for SESSION 2023-24. The application process for NEET UG 2023 is starting from 06th March 2023 to 06th April 2023. Applicants can check the complete official NEET 2023 Notification from this page. For more details about NEET UG 2023 like eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern, and syllabus given here in this article.
NEET UG 2023 Application Form
NTA(National Testing Agency) conducts the NEET examination every year for the candidates to provide admission in UG/PG courses. Candidates who wish to appear in the NEET UG exam are suggested to log in to the official website to fill out the NEET UG 2023 Application Form. Students who will qualify NEET UG 2023 examination will be able to get admission to various government & private colleges. You are advised to read the NEET 2023 eligibility norms carefully and fill NEET 2023 UG application form. NEET Application Form 2023 or NTA NEET 2023 application form must be submitted through proper mode as discussed below.
NEET UG 2023 Notification Overview
|NTA(National Testing Agency)
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
|MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS, Nursing
|NEET 2023 Exam Date
|07th May 2023
|NEET UG 2023 Last Date
|06th April 2023
NEET 2023 Dates
|Application form available
|6th March 2023
|Final date to submit the Application form
|6th April 2023
|Fee submit on the last date
|6th April 2023
|Application form correction
|NEET (UG) Admit Card
|4th week of April 2023
|NEET 2023 Exam Date
|7th May 2023
|1st week of June 2023
|Beginning of the counseling
|2nd week of June 2023
How To Fill NEET 2023 Application Form?
To fill NEET Application Form 2023, the aspirants are required to follow the simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the NTA i.e. neet.nta.nic.in
- From the online services section, hit on “Apply Online”
- Now you will be redirected to a new screen. Read all the instructions carefully
- Now hit on “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2023” for NEET Online Application Form.
- Once you hit the NEET online application form for the new registered user will appear in front of you
- Fill all the NEET Online Registration Form Details carefully and hit on the “next” tab
- Again on the next page you will get some details to fill in NEET UG Registration
- Continue the procedure till you receive the submit tab
- Then you will get the NEET UG Registration no as:
- Hit on I want to continue
- Now complete the whole application process and recheck the filled details once and as to avoid NEET 2023 correction
- hit on the submission tab
- Take a print out of the filled NEET MBBS 2023 application form/ NEET MDS 2023 application form
- Then the next step will be uploading of your photographs
- Upload your photograph in NEET Registration Form and hit on next tab
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- Now after completing the uploading procedure move towards the paying option
- Choose the payment option
- Complete the paying procedure and then your NEET Application Form 2023 will successfully be submitted.
- At last, candidates are advised to take copy of NEET application form.
|NEET 2023 Important Links
|NEET UG Official Website
NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIO, and Foreign Nationalscandidates are eligible to apply.
- Students of UTs of J&K and Ladakh are eligible to apply under the 15% of All India Quota only on a self-declaration basis.
- The candidate must have completed 17 yearsof age during admission or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limitto apply for NEET.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates must have a 12th or equivalentcertificate from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English as core subject.
- Marks Required: NEET eligibility marks in class 12th are aggregate marks for PCB subjects.
- The class 12th percentage needed for the NEET 2023 exam is different for each category as shown below:
- UR – 50%
- OBC/ SC/ ST – 40%
- PWD – 45%
- Number of Attempts: There is no attempt limit for NEET 2023 exam.
- Foreign Nationals: Students who have been educated abroad and are planning to take admission to medical colleges in India should have passed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English subjects with 50% marks obtained by AIU as per MCI regulations.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class exams in the year 2023 are also eligible to apply for NEET.
NEET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
Here are the details about the NEET Exam pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be held in offlinemode (pen and paper-based).
- Number of Questions: There will be 200 questionsout of which 180 questions are mandatory. In the section B, choices will be given to candidates.
- Type of Questions: The question will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of the exam would be 3 hours and 20 minutes.
- Medium: The NEET question paper 2023 will be in these languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi.
- Marking Scheme :Candidates will get 4 marksfor each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Section wise exam pattern of NEET 2023 is given below:
|Number of Questions
NEET Syllabus 2023
The syllabus for the NEET exam is based on the curriculum prescribed by the Medical Council of India for classes 11th and 12th. Candidates can check some important topics of NEET syllabus from below.
Physics NEET Syllabus:
|Physics NEET Syllabus (11th)
|Physics NEET Syllabus (12th)
|Physical-world and measurement
|Laws of Motion
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
|Work, Energy, and Power
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
|The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid Body
|Properties of Bulk Matter
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
|Atoms and Nuclei
|The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Chemistry NEET Syllabus:
|Chemistry NEET Syllabus(11th)
|Chemistry NEET Syllabus(12th)
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
|Structure of Atom
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
|p- Block Elements
|d and f Block Elements
Biology NEET Syllabus:
|Biology NEET Syllabus(Zoology & Botany – class 11th)
|Biology NEET Syllabus (Zoology & Botany – class 12th)
|Diversity in Living World
|Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
|Genetics and Evolution
|Cell Structure and Function
|Biology and Human Welfare
|Biotechnology and Its Applications
|Ecology and environment
NEET 2023 Admit Card
To appear in NEET 2023 UG Examination, aspirants need to have their NEET Admit Card which can be downloaded from official website or by pressing on provided link that is provided for the ease and comfort of our readers.
NEET Result 2023
Once the test will be completed you will definitely think regarding your NEET scores that what will be your NEET Result that is why we want to inform the candidates that there is no need to worry about that at that time all you need to do is to visit the official admission website of the organization and check your scorecards by simply by hitting on the links regarding the examination and results. Also you can check NEET Answer Key before the announcement of NEET Score Card.
NEET Merit List 2023
The NEET 2023 merit list of the candidates will be presented on the organizational website after the commencement of the examination. Candidates can check the NEET merit list 2018 by visiting the official website.
NEET Reservation 2023
There will be the provision of seat reservations for reserved category candidates. The seat will be reserved in all government-sponsored institutions, private colleges, and deemed universities.
NEET 2023 Reservation of seats under 15% All India Quota is given below:
For more regarding the NEET UG 2023 Application Form, then you can visit the Official Website of the organization and if you want to ask any questions or have any suggestions regarding NEET Application Form 2023 Status then you are completely free to comment in the below-given comment box.