NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainees Posts
For filling up 200 Executive Trainees Posts, NPCIL, Mumbai, Maharashtra has released a career notification related as NPCIL Recruitment. This is very good chance for those candidates who are seeking for job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. Candidates who are satisfies with all the below required eligibility criteria they can apply online by follow the below given steps.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Jobs 2019
Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM to 23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM for 200 vacancies. For complete details, you can scroll down the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com or book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for regular updates.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancies Information
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Posts||200|
Total Vacancies: 200
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Apr 2019 at 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Apr 2019 till 04:30 PM|
|Male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories||₹500|
|SC/ST category, PwBDs, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR/ EWS Candidates||28 years Age as on 23 Apr 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Human Resource Management, 7th Floor, North Wing, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094, Maharashtra
Educational Qualification For NPCIL Jobs
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Post|
|Executive Trainees||Mechanical||83 (UR-26, EWS-06, SC-16, ST-08, OBC-27)|
|Chemical||13 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-04)|
|Electrical||45 (UR-14, EWS-04, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-15)|
|Electronics||14 (UR-04, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05)|
|Instrumentation||05 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02)|
|Civil||40 (UR-13, EWS-03, SC-07, ST-04, OBC-13)|
|Total||200 (UR-63, EWS-15, SC-38, ST-18, OBC-66)|
Level 10 ₹56,100 + 12% of Pay in the Pay Matrix
NPCIL Selection Process
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply For NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019?
Interested applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all, log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to “Opportunities” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019