NTRO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 127 Technical Assistant Posts
NTRO Jobs 2019
A recruitment notification has been revealed by the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) on its official site. Eligible candidate can apply Online for 127 Technical Assistant Posts in NTRO, Across India on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) from 15 Mar 2019 to 04 Apr 2019.
For complete details about selection process, pay scale, selection procedure, important date, you may check our page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
Total Vacancies: 127
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04 Apr 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Subject/Stream||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Electronics||52||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering|
|Computer Science||75||Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Bachelors Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute|
Min. ₹ 35,400 – Max. ₹ 1,12,400
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for NTRO Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at NTRO’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Mar 2019 to 04 Apr 2019.
- Candidates log on to https://ntrorectt.in/ntro/home
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.