Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2019 – Apply Online for 4392 GDS Posts in Odisha Postal Circle, Odisha. Odisha Postal Circle, India has released a career notification on its official site to recruit the career willing and result oriented job seekers. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Postal Circle, India Post from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019. Scroll down the below section of this page for complete details.
Total Vacancies: 4392
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.03.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing
marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective
subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the
Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a
mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
|Community||No. of Post|
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000- ( ₹ 12000-Rs.29,380 )||₹ 14,500- ( ₹ 14,500-Rs.35,480)|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000- ( ₹ 10,000-Rs.24,470 )||₹ 12,000- ( ₹ 12,000- Rs.29380)|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Odisha Postal Circle’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.