Odisha Public Service Commission has announced a new vacancy notification named as OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 for 7276 vacancies. All those aspirants who are searching for this OPSC Medical officer vacancy 2023 notification check complete details given in this article. The application process is started from 18th August 2023 and the last date is 18th September 2023. Candidates who are interested for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 fill the application form through the direct link given below.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 notification is now officially available on its official site @ https://www.opsc.gov.in. Those aspirants who have the required eligibility criteria for Odisha Medical officer vacancy submit the application form online. The link to apply online is also available in this article. Application starts from 18th August 2023 to 18th September 2023. It is a very big opportunity for those job seekers for those who waiting for Medical Officers in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health & Family Welfare Department.
Interested candidates find the complete details regarding OPSC MO Recruitment 2023 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process or more given below section of this article.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Applications Starting Date||18/08/2023|
Opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||18th August 2023|
|Last Date for OPSC Medical officer recruitment||18th September 2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 Details:-
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||1065||532|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1643||822|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possesses a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961
Candidates must possesses the required Conversion Certificates recognized by Medical Council of India
Other Eligibility Conditions:
The candidate must be a citizen of India;
The candidate must able to read, write & speak Odia and must have:–
Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject,
Age Limit Details:-
Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the government.
No application fee for this recruitment
OPSC Medical Officer Salary
Pay Scale- 56100/- in Level –12
Selection Process :-
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern:-
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in OTE & TS Cadre will consist of the following successive stages:–
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers shallbe made on the basis of Written Test.
- The written examination shall comprise of one paper carrying 200 marks.
- There shall be 200questions carrying one (01) mark each of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of examination shall be three (03) Hours.
- There shall be no NegativeMarking for wrong answers.
- The syllabus shall be as per the Medical Council of India (MCI) Syllabus for M.B.B.S Course.
How to Apply OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2023 :-
- First of all click on the direct link to apply onlinegiven below.
- Here the official website of (OPSC will open in front of you. https://opsc.gov.in/
- Now click on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2023.
- Fill the application carefully with every required details
- Along with this, necessary documents have to be uploaded.
- After that you have to pay your application fee.
- Finally click on submit, if you want you can also download your application form.
|Download OPSC MO Notification PDF||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Site||Visit here|
|For more Govt Jobs||Click Here|
Who can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023?
All those candidates who have MBBS or equivalent degree. Check complete eligibility above
What is the last date for OPSC MO Recruitment 2023?
Start Date-18th August 2023
Last date- 18th September 2023
How to fill OPSC Medical Officer Online form?
Aspirants can fill OPSC Medical officer online form through the online mode or follow the above given steps.
What are the selection process for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment?
Written Exam and Document verification