OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification, 1950 Medical Officer Form
For filling up 1950 posts of Medical Officer… Odisha Public Service Commission has recently published the 1950 vacancies for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon).
Interested candidates can check the eligibility terms for the post by going through the official notification. The direct link for the OPSC Medical Officer Online form is given below in this page.
Read full details about OPSC Recruitment from this page of naukaricareer.com. or bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for more updates .
Short Review of OPSC Medical OfficerVacancies 2019
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Number Of Vacancies||1950|
|Last date To Apply||31-01-2019|
OPSC Medical Officer Vacancies Details:
|Category||No. of Posts|
|SC||435 (131 -w)|
M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree and should have valid
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen candidates-05 years
For PWD candidates-10 years
Level-12, Cell – 1 of Rs.56, 100 (P.B. – 3 in the
pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.15, 600-39,100 + G.P. Rs.5, 400)
Gen/ OBC-Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD- Nill
Online Application Procedure for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now go to “What’s New” section and hit on the “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Surgeon [Advt. No. 18 of 2018-19]” link.
- Read all the details in Notifiucation carefully.
- Now fill the application form and upload documents as per the prescribed format.
- Pay application fee and submit the form.
- Submit the form and note down the registration number and password for future use.
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||04-02-2019|
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|