pavitra portal registration form 2023 download the pavitra portal merit list 2023 pdf maha tait online registration pavitra portal shikshak bharti 2023 pavitra portal online registration 2023 pavitra portal registration last date pavitra portal shikshak bharti pavitra portal latest updates pavitra portal 2023 registration how to apply online for pavitra portal online registration check the direct link for shikshak bharti pavitra portal
Table of Contents
Pavitra Portal Online Registration 2023
Apply for Pavitra Portal Online Registration form 2023 here! Maharashtra Government is going to hire talented aspirants for the teacher’s job in the state. For that, Pavitra Portal (edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in) has been started by the Maharashtra government. Applicants who want a teacher job in Maharashtra state can register themselves online at Pavitra Portal Official Site. Candidates who have successfully qualified MAHA TAIT Exam 2023 and they must register by following the below-given steps. Download the Pavitra Portal Merit List 2023 PDF who all candidates know to visit the Official Website and download Pavitra Portal Interview List 2023 available in this article.
Pavitra Portal Online Form
Only MAHA TAIT 2022 qualified candidates are eligible for Pavitra Portal Online Registration 2023. Candidates who want to register themselves are suggested to check the complete information on this page of naukaricareer.com. check below for further details…
Information on Pavitra Portal Online Registration
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Government|
|Announcement Category||Online Registration|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria For Pavitra Portal Registration
Applicants must qualify for MAHA-TAIT 2023
Assistant Teacher – Primary (Teacher for Class 1st to 5th)-
DEd/DTEd + MAH TET / CTET paper I + TAIT
Assistant Teacher – Secondary (Teacher for Class 6th to 8th)-
DEd/DTEd+Graduate/B.Ed+ MAH TET / CTET paper II + TAIT
Assistant Teacher – Secondary (Teacher for Class 9th to 10th)-
Applicants must have B.Ed + TAIT qualified
Junior College Teacher (Teacher for Class 11th to 12th)-
B.Ed + Master Degree + MAHA TAIT
Pavitra Portal Edu staff Merit List PDF Important Links
|Pavitra Portal Merit List PDF Download Here||Click Here|
|Pavitra Portal Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Pavitra Portal Online Registration?
- Go to the official of the School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra that is edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in
- Select the “Application” section visible at the left side of the page.
- Thereafter, go to the “Pavitra” section and hit on the “Applicant” link.
- Now hit on the “Registration link” already registered candidates have to press login details.
- Enter your Tait Exam Number as Login ID and create your password using a mobile OTP option.
- Now fill the application form by providing the complete information.
- Fill Educational Qualification Details like State Board/University Passing month Marks Main Subjects, Secondary, Higher secondary, Degree etc.
- Fill the details of the professional Qualification and Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the form and note down your registration number.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|