PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 10 SAP Professional Posts
PGCIL Jobs 2019 – Apply Online for 10 SAP Professional Posts in PGCIL, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Secunderabad on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 27 Feb 2019 to 21 Mar 2019. Check complete details below.
Total Vacancies: 10
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 Feb 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Mar 2019 11:59 PM|
|Cutoff date for eligibility criteria||21 Mar 2019|
|SC/ST/EWS/ PwD/ Ex-SM||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through online.
45 Years as on 21.03.2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||45 Years as on 21.03.2019|
|SC candidates||5 years (for vacancies reserved for them)|
|For OBC(NCL) candidates||3 years (for vacancies reserved for them)|
|For PwD Candidates||As per Govt. of India directives|
|For Ex-SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victim of Riot Candidates||As per Govt. of India directives|
Gurgaon / Bengaluru / Kolkata / Secunderabad
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|SAP Professional (on contract) (ABAP/ FICO/ SD/ MM/ BASIS/ Web Dynpro/ Enterprise Portal/ SRM/ PI)||10||
Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /
Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/
Science/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized University/ Institute|
Essential Post Educational Qualification Experience Should have minimum 4 years post educational qualification experience. Out of the above, should have minimum 2 years experience in relevant module of SAP. Out of the above 2 years experience in relevant module, minimum one year experience should be post SAP Certification in concerned SAP Specialization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at PGCIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 27 Feb 2019 10:00 AM to 21 Mar 2019 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- You must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to “Register”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- Latest Government Jobs 2019-20 Central/ State Govt Jobs Notification
- Pratiyogita Darpan November 2019- Download PDF In Hindi
- National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019- Apply for 25 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts