Quick Current Affairs 03rd January 2019- Daily GK Questions
1. Which of the following countries has officially left UNESCO membership in the United States ?
A. Israel |
2. Which Ministry had established the Export Promotion Council recently ?
Answer: MSME |
3. Who was the Chief Justice of the Andhra Pradesh High Court established at that time ?
Answer: C. Praveen Kumar |
4. Who was the Chief Justice of the Telangana High Court established at the moment ?
Answer: Thottaththil B. Radhakrishnan |
5. Who was recently appointed Chairman of Railway Board ? Answer: Vinod Kumar Yadav | 6. In which state was the 25th High Court of India established ?
A. Andhra Pradesh |
7. Who was appointed the Executive Chairman of the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) ?
A. Justice A.keksikari |
8. Which state government has recently announced to set up Gaowa-Kalyan cess ?
Answer- Uttar Pradesh
9. Which year will the 26th International Camel Festival be held between 12 and 13 January?
A. Bikaner |
10. In which city did the Central Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan initiate the bright hygiene initiatives
For more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.