Quick Current Affairs 07th January 2019- Daily GK Questions, Quiz
1. Indian Panorama Film Festival has begun in which city
b) New Delhi
2. Indus Food Meet 2019 will be held in which city of
b) New Delhi
d) Greater Noida
3. Which state will participate as ‘Partner State’ in the
Indus Food meet 2019?
4. Which state government announced distribution of free
sops to encourage farmers to enroll in the Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana?
b) Uttar Pradesh
5. Which country declared the ancient Hindu religious
site of Panj Tirath as national heritage?
c) Sri Lanka
6. India and which country exchanged lists of nuclear
installations under Prohibition of Attack against Nuclear installations Act,
1988, and list of prisoners for the 27th time?
d) Sri Lanka
7. Name the person who resigned as independent director
of Bandhan Bank on 5th January 2019, following his appointment as the chief
economic advisor (CEA) to the government?
a) Krishnamurthy V Subramanian
b) Abilash Kumar
c) Suman Mittal
d) Anshul Kapoor
8. Who has been appointed the new Chief Justice of
a) Justice Asif Saeed Khosa
b) Justice Saqib Nisar
c) Justice Askar Mujeeb
d) Justice Isfaq Ameen
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of
Nepal’s Supreme Court?
a) Justice Cholendra Shamsher J B Rana
b) Justice Om Prakas Mishra
c) Justice Pamal Kumar Singla
d) Justice Amal Nath Pariwar
10. Name the Indian batsman who has faced highest
deliveries in a test series in Australia with 1258 balls, beating India’s
Former Captain, Rahul Dravid’s record of 1203 balls?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Ajinkya Rahane
c) Cheteshwar Pujara
d) Virat Kohli
11. Water Resources Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Devineni
Umamaheswar Rao received the ‘Central Board of Irrigation and Power Award-2019′
for better planning and construction of Polavaram Irrigation Project on which
a) River Krishna
b) River Godavari
c) River Brahmaputra
d) River Narmada
12. Who was appointed the new Secretary of Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers?
a) Chhabilendra Roul
b) Ruthramoorthy S
c) Samuel Erick
d) Shana Singh
Check Quick Current Affairs 07th January 2019 for upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News.
1: b) New Delhi
2: d) Greater Noida
3: d) Odisha
4: d) Maharashtra
5: d) Pakistan
6: b) Pakistan
7: a) Krishnamurthy V Subramanian
8: a) Justice Asif Saeed Khosa
9: a) Justice Cholendra Shamsher J B Rana
10: c) Cheteshwar Pujara
11: b) River Godavari
12: a) Chhabilendra Roul