1. Which former CEO of Hotstar recently took charge of the Vice President and MD of Facebook India?
Answer: Ajit Mohan |
2. Which Congress has recently appointed the first Transgender woman as National General Secretary of Congress?
Answer: Apsara Reddy.
3. According to the report of the international organization, human trafficking has become a terrible form of the world and suffering from it Almost every third person is a child?
Answer: United Nations (UN) |
4. The Supreme Court refused to ban the order of the National Green Tribunal to reopen the Sterlite plant located in Tuticorin of which state?
5. At present, Prasar Bharati has allowed the service of Akashwani to broadcast to private channels?
Answer: News |
6. Which country started from the Yellow West movement nowadays in discussions in Europe?
7. According to the Henley Passport Index, what is the name of the country with the most powerful passport?
8.However the Central Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Protection Minister Nitin Gadkari released the monthly magazine of the Ministry of Water Resources?
Answer: Water Discussion |
9. In which state did the Prime Minister dedicate a new NH-52 nation called Solapur-Tuljapur-Osmanabad?
North: Maharashtra |
10. The National Green Tribunal issued an order to impose a fine of Rs 100 crore on which state government due to failure to stop illegal coal mining?
For daily updates, you can keep logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, general knowledge mirror and job related information. Like our facebook page for more updates.