14 January Current Affairs 201 9
1. India recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the development of advanced model single window with which country to promote investment in the country ?
A. Japan |
2. Which country signed a memorandum of understanding with India on maritime issues ?
A. Denmark |
3. In which Indian city was the fourth Business Development and Promotion Council organized ?
North Delhi |
4. According to the Export Export Policy, till what year will India be able to increase the agricultural export of the country to US $ 60 billion ?
Answer: By year 2022.
5. In what country will the African Cup of Nations 2019 be organized ?
A. Egypt |
6. In the meantime, which human rights organization did the Center launch the Web Wonder Women Campaign ?
A. Break Through |
7. In which state was the inauguration of the longest single-lane steel cable suspension bridge in India ?
North: Arunachal Pradesh |
8. In which state of India will the first universal basic income be provided ?
North Sikkim |
9. In what country will the first India-Central Asia Dialogue be organized ?
A. Uzbekistan |
10. Which rank India got in Economom Intelligence Unit 2018 ?
Answer: 41st |
For more information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.