17 January Current Affairs
1. Khar Gymkhana Club of Mumbai suspended the honorary membership of the All-Rounder cricket player for three years ?
A. All-rounder Hardik Pandya |
2. How many institutes of India were incorporated in the prestigious ‘Emerging Economics University Ranking’ of Times Higher Education in 2019?
A. 49 Classes |
On 3.15 January 2019, which state’s D. Gukesh became the second and the youngest Grandmaster of the world ?
North Tamil Nadu |
4. Which state’s former Chief Minister Gegong Apang resigned from the Bharatiya Janata Party ?
North: Arunachal Pradesh |
5. According to the decision taken in the 32nd meeting of GST Council, how many members of GOM were formed to promote the real estate sector?
Answer: Seven |
6. Which country’s scientists achieved success in spraying cotton seeds on the moon ?
North China |
7. With what country did IMBEX 2018-19 start the second edition of the war practice?
A. Myanmar |
8. According to the report released by the Ministry of Environment , Forest and Climate Change, how many elephants died in rail accidents in 2016-18?
Answer: 49 |
9. What time did the Indian government create a five-year action plan to deal with the problem of addiction ?
A. From 2018 to 2023 |
10. Which country is the first annual disarmament and international security case fellowship program being organized ?
North India |
11. Who was recently awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award by the West Bengal Film Journalists Association ?
Answer: Buddhadev Dasgupta |
For more information, by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.