Quick Current Affairs 19 January 2019
1. In which city will the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas be held from January 21 to 23 ?
North: Varanasi |
2. Central Cabinet has approved the re-capitalization of how many thousand crores in the Indian Export-Import Bank ?
A. Rs 6 thousand crores |
3. Which of the senior IPS officers was appointed as Director General of the National Human Rights Commission ?
Answer: Senior IPS Prabhat Singh |
4. Which state government formally inaugurated an ambitious debt waiver scheme ‘Jai Kisan Debt Mukti Yojana’ of Rs 50,000 crore ?
A. Madhya Pradesh |
5. According to Britain ‘s Higher HESA Agency, which country’s student population increased to 19,750 for the first time in 2017-18 after the decline in the last few years?
North India |
6. Which Commission rejected the complaint of discriminatory conduct against the National Stock Exchange (NSE) ?
A. Competition Commission of India (CCI) |
7. Which Limit Company has become the first Indian private company to earn net profit of more than Rs 10 thousand crore in a quarter ?
A. Reliance Industries Limidet |
8. The appointment committee of the Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, with the special director Rakesh Asthana, how many officers of CBI officials worked with immediate effect ?
A. Four |
9. What batsman became the first Asian player to make more than one double century in first class cricket at the age of 40 ?
Answer: Wasim Jafar |
10. Which wrestler received the credit for becoming the first Indian player to be nominated for the prestigious Laureus Sports Award ?
Answer: Vineesh Phogat |
On 11.15 January 2019, what is the name of a person who has become India’s youngest Grandmaster ever since in chess ?
A. D. Gukesh |
Which two judges were formally included as the new judges of the Supreme Court on 12.18 January, 2019 ?
- Justice Dinesh Maheshwari and Justice Sanjeev
You can get more such information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.