Current Affairs 25 January 2019
1. Under the National Steel Policy (NSP), how many million tonnes of steel production target have been set for 2017 to 2030-31 ?
A. 300 million tonnes |
2. What is the growth rate of the Indian economy, which is estimated to be 7.5 percent in 2019 and 20 percent in 2020 ?
A. 7.7 percent |
3.When the Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced the end of political and diplomatic relations with which country ?
North America |
4. Terrorism: In 2004, martyr Lance Naik Naseer Wani, who joined the army, will be honored posthumously on the occasion of Republic Day posthumously .
A. Ashok Chakra |
5.Delhi Waqf Board has increased the monthly salary of all the imams of the mosques under which it has been increased from Rs 10,000 to thousands of rupees ?
A. Rs L8,000 |
6. At present, after the approval of the constitution of the National Back of the GST Appellate Tribunal, how many members will there be in addition to a speaker ?
Answer: Two |
7. Which famous litterateur and Padmashri were honored with the Saraswati Award at the time ?
Answer: Sitanshu Yashchandra |
8. Which day is celebrated by the Government of India on 24th January every year ?
Answer: National Girl’s Day |
9. What is the name of the world’s smallest and lightest satellite created by Indian students , which was launched by ISRO Gaya ?
A. Kalam set |
10. On January 24, 2019, at which place did Naval Chief Admiral Sunil Lambba inaugurate the new naval air base of INS Kahasa ?
North- Andaman-Nicobar |
Who was the founder of the famous investment advisory firm, which was the famous American investor and businessman John Boggle, who died on 11.16 January 2019 ?
A. The Vanguard Group |
12. In which city was the Organization of the Aerobic and Social Development Summit Council 2019 organized ?
North: Beirut , Lebanon |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.