Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Jobs 2019
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala Recruitment 2019 – Online Application form for 223 Act Apprentice Posts in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Kapurthala, Punjab. Online Applications are available from 23 Feb 2019 to 23 Mar 2019 for 223 vacancies. Check complete details below…
Total Vacancies: 223
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 23.02.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
i) The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its
equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in
aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in
the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
ii) Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
|Trades||No. of Post|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC& Ref. Mechanic||09|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala’s website (direct link is given below) from 23 Feb 2019 to 23 Mar 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all log on to http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/recadd.jsp?lang=0&id=0,296,490,494
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use
- Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Mar 2019|