Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: An employment notification as Rajasthan High Court Recruitment has been released by The High court of Rajasthan for 48 District Judge Openings. This is a very good job for those candidates who are seeking for the job in Rajasthan High Court. Candidates who find themselves eligible for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment must fill the online application form before the closing date. So contenders are suggested to check the entire eligibility parameters before applying for Rajasthan High Court jobs.
The process to fill Rajasthan High Court application form will be commenced on 26-09-2018. Job seekers can apply for application form before 10-10-2018. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan District judge posts by send the prescribed application form along with all documents/testimonials to the below postal address. The last date to send printout of the application form (along with demand draft) by registered /speed posts is 25-10-2018 (Thursday).
For more information about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to go through the content of this page which is well tailored by our team of naukaricareer.com
Information About Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
|Organization name||High court of Rajasthan|
|Post name||District Judge|
|Number of vacancies||48|
|Starting date to apply||26-09-2018|
|Last date to fill application form||10-10-2018|
|Respective years||Number of vacancies|
Educational Qualification for District Judge:
Candidates must have possessed a Bachelor degree in Laws from any recognized University having seven years of relevant experience.
Age of candidates should not be less than 35 years and the maximum age should not exceed 45 years as on the date of submission of application form.
5 Years of age relaxation shall be provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Classes and Women Candidates.
A certain amount of fee has to be paid by Demand Draft of any bank ln favour of “Registrar General’ Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur” depends on their different categories:
SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Persons with Disabilities: Rs.250/-
OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
Other category candidates: Rs.800/-
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of direct recruitment which includes written test consisting of paper-I (100 marks), paper-II (100 marks) and language test (50 marks).
Those who qualify in written test will be called for personal interview round so to test the general knowledge of candidates and his fitness in order to get selected for District Judge jobs.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered starting pay scale amounting to Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 as per Rajasthan government norms.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Now select “Recruitment” tab present at the left side of the page and again choose “Recruitment” link.
- Now, hit on “District Judge Cadre 2018” to get the complete notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. If the candidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself on sso.rajasthan.gov.in/sign in.
- After creating SSO ID, candidates can fill the online application form for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment with complete details in the correct manner.
- Upload soft copies of documents, certificates, signature and photograph along with application form.
- Check dully filled online application form once again and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and send it to the below postal address within the specified time.
Registrar (Examination)’ Rajasthan High Court’ Jodhpur
|Starting date to apply online||26-09-2018|
|Closing date to fill application form||10-10-2018|
|Last date to send hard copy to the above address||25-10-2018|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|