Rajasthan PTET Online Registration
Through this page, we informed you that Government Dungar College, Bikaner has released the Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online Registration. Online Application forms are available on official site. Candidates who want to appear in the said examination can submit an online application form for the same by going @ptet2019.org. Rajasthan PTET Online Form has been scheduled from 14 February 2019 to 18 March 2019. The last date to deposit application Fees is 15 March 2019.
Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) date will be held on12 May 2019. In order to do Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online Registration candidates must possess a graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
Candidate who are eligible they must apply for application form through the below given steps. For more details about Rajasthan PTET Online Registration, you need to check the below section of this page.
Info Related of Rajasthan PTET 2019
|Organization Name||Government Dungar College, Bikaner|
|Test Name||Rajasthan Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET)|
|Last date To Apply||15-03-2019|
P.T.E.T- Graduate / Post graduate with at least 50% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
Pre. B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc. B.Ed Test- 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks will be provided to reserved category candidates.
As per the norms
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
Step For Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online Registration:
Here we are providing the simple steps to apply for Rajasthan PTET 2019 Online Form, candidates can follow the below steps.
- First of all go to the fficial portal www.ptet2019.org
- From the home page, you have to hit on “Press Notification for PTET-2019/B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed.-2019” link.
- Notification details will appear at your screen, read the details carefully.
- Go back to the home page and hit on “Fill Application Form” link from the left side of the page.
- Fill the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
|Last date of depositing Fees||15-03-2019|
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|